Chapter 31

Third person bc why not :P

________________________

"That little shady bitch!" Phoebe shouted and went to open the car door.

"What the fuck are you doing?! She'll stab you!" Christie hissed and yanked her arm off the car handle.

"Um, guys? Shouldn't we call like, police or something?" Lilly asked and Christie agreed.

"Yeah you do that." She said as Lilly whipped her phone out and started talking. Christie and Phoebe watched closely as Sadie walked back over to the other people and moved towards the shopping centre.

"They said they'd be half an hour." Lilly said and Christie sighed. Police really needed to step their game up, she thought.

"Well what should we do? Do we stay here or go home?" Phoebe asked which got Lilly and Christie thinking. In the absolute unfortunate event something did happen they could be potential eyewitnesses, but staying would also put their lives in danger.

While the girls in the car bickered about staying or leaving, they truly didn't realise the dangers of the situation.

Sadie was a misunderstood child, she had never gotten attention or affection of her loved ones and eventually fell into the wrong crowd.
This crowd used her as the messenger girl, she'd be a spy and tell the others where to find valuable stuff. When she stumbled upon the location of the towns library, she'd hit the motherload.

"We're just going to go in, get some stuff, then get out okay?" Michael the 'leader' told the guys. Sadie and the others nodded and stuck close to Michael. The automatic doors opened and the last of the store owners came out, they went to their cars and drove off.

Michael signalled with his hand for everyone to follow as they entered the shopping centre. Sadie looked behind to make sure no one had followed or seen them, and spotted a familiar blue car in the lot.

"Guys look at that car." She said and the others looked at the empty car sitting a few spaces away from their bikes.

"Yeah, its probably a caretaker." Michael rolled his eyes and the others followed him. Sadie felt embarrassed, she could have sworn she knew that car. Nevertheless, she followed the others.

"That was a close one. She looked right at us!" Phoebe exclaimed and placed a hand on her beating heart.

"Yeah well thank me otherwise you would've been spotted." Christie said and sat up.

"This is going to be quick, straight in and straight out. If anyone tries to stop us, you deal with them." Michael repeated sternly and the others nodded.

The automatic doors slid open on detecting their arrival and the group stealthily made their way to the big shops, or the little shops with valuables in their case.

"How do you know what you're doing?" Sadie asked as the others seemed to know what they were doing whilst she aimlessly ambled along behind them.

"Played enough GTA, we have this shit figured out." One of the other guys said. Sadie nodded in response, not sure if he was being sarcastic or not.

"Wait!" Michael whisper shouted and held up his hand, signalling the others to stop; they obliged.

Up ahead, a caretaker was mopping the floor. Sadie went to move forward to 'deal' with him when Michael stopped her and pointed to the black camera which was right above the old man.

He then pointed to the toilets where there would be no cameras. They waited for a few minutes and as suspected, the caretaker moved his equipment to the toilet. Sadie followed him while the other guys flanked either side and made their way to shops.