Chapter 13

"But Katy! I don't want to go!" I whined.

"Why not? Just give the guy a chance okay?" she replied.

I sighed. "But he's a creep! Would you go on a date with him?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment before she finally responded. "Maybe if he was my age."

I groaned. Tom was picking me up at 5 and it was currently 4:15. I had 45 minutes to get ready but I didn't want to go.

"You're only 3 years younger then him. You can go!" I teased. Katy just gave me a blank stare in return.

"Just go have a shower then I will do your hair." she dismissed by throwing my towel at me and walking out the room. I groaned and headed for my en suite. Basically I had to go on this date because Phoebe said if I didn't she would come kill Tuna.

You can't do that! It's blackmail! I had said but nooo, either Tuna's life or the date.

I stripped, turned the shower on a warm temperature and hopped under the waterfall. I felt all my muscles relax throughout my body. I squirted some shampoo into the palm of my hand and rubbed it into my hair watching the soapy bubbles fall down my shoulders and down with the water into the plug hole.

Once I'd finished showering I wrapped a small towel around my hair and my big pink one around my shoulders and letting it fall to my knees.

I returned to my bedroom and got out some underwear, leggings and a t shirt. I got dressed and shouted Katy telling her she could come do my hair. Soon after I heard heavy footfalls coming up the stairs and Katy bounced into my room.

"Alrighty! Let's get this show on the road!" she said excitedly. I sat down in front of my big mirror on a stool and rested my hands on the dressing table I was sat at.

Half an hour later after lots of tugging and yelling, my hair was in perfect curls with my side fringe pinned to the side by my ear. I had minimal make up on which I didn't like but Katy said I looked 'dazzling'.

"Okay! Now go put this on!" she squealed handing me a bunch of lilac material.

I walked into my bathroom and unfolded the material. It was the dress I bought; made entirely out of silk except the top half which was lace. It was a lilac colour that stopped just above my knee. It hugged my waist and had two shoulder straps. It wasn't too flouncy or tight but just enough to show off my curves and define my torso. From the waist up the lilac silk ascended into white lace. I fell in love with the dress as soon as I had seen it. I didn't really like to wear dresses or skirts but when one wears a dress like this, you would want to wear it too.

I walked back into the bedroom and Katy squealed.

"You look beautiful sis!" she cheered. I smiled shyly and examined myself in the mirror. The dress did suit me very well indeed. "Put these on and go downstairs. Tom will be here in 10 minutes!" she shoved a pair of leather white dolly shoes which had a lilac edge and bows. I pulled the shoes on and once again examined myself in the mirror. I smiled, grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

Just as I hit the bottom step I heard a low wolf whistle. I looked up to see George.

"Don't do that. It's weird." I said. He just laughed and walked out the room.

"Here! Don't forget this!" Katy came up behind me holding a white woollen Cardigan. I thanked her just before I heard a knock on the door. Oh god that must be Tom.

Just as I was about to open the door someone tugged on my arm. I looked up and saw Aaron.

"Just be careful tonight. I just don't trust that kid." he said. I searched his face for any trace of sarcasm but saw none. I sighed.