Chapter 20

A/n: okay, I'm so sorry for the long wait but I have been extremely busy! I'm trying to fit all my studying, my horses and writing all into one day and it does take a while so apologies for late updates:) (I'm not mean and just letting you suffer mwahaah;)) anyway I don't really know where this story is going and I have a few ideas for future chapters but if you have any ideas I'll be happy to hear you out:)

Hasta luego my dear readers!!

_____________________

A couple days after seeing my mum I had been quite sad, not depressed just upset about what she had been through. Though she did leave me, and neglect me and not like me, and slapped me, and yeah.

The Monday we went back to school we had an assembly about contraception and safe sex, each student got handed a condom on the way out. That was slightly awkward. I wanted to put it I my head and blow it up by my nose but what if I needed it? I mean I am a whore after all.

"...detention!" I vaguely heard Mr Crook say. I looked up to see him looking directly at me.

"Me?" I questioned pointing to myself.

"No the person behind you." he said. I was about to turn around when he shouted at me again. "Of course you! You're sat on the back row, god dammit child!" he shouted at me and ripped a colourful strip off his detention slip notepad and handed it to me. "Go to S10 at lunch please." he said and continued teaching. I stuck my tongue out at his back and looked down at the slip.

DETENTION SLIP 

Name: Christie Harris 

Reason: Not paying attention and disturbing the class 

Signed: FCrook Date: 03/11/13

I wonder what his first name is. Fred, Francis, Fabio, Farhad. Now let's not get off topic. I sighed and shoved it into my pocket looking towards the front where a Hitler face was on the screen.

"Such a badass Christie." Tom whispered next to me.

"That's the way I roll." I answered back with a smile. You see me and Tom had come to being friends. We forgot about the date and everything, he only did that because his parents kept thinking he was gay though I have nothing against that. He simply come up to me and said 'let's be friends' so we are. He figured I didn't like him that way and him me neither.

When the bell went I checked my timetable to see I was in chemistry just down the hallway. I grabbed my bag and from the door I heard Crook shout 'detention at lunch Christie!' I grunted and continued down the corridor. I reached the classroom and took a seat next to my partner.

"Hi." I greeted and got my books out. I was digging around in my bag only to find I didn't have my pencil case. I groaned in frustration. "Do you have a pen I can borrow?" I asked Lucas, he dug around in his black pencil case and gave me a biro to use.

"Here use this." he said handing me the biro. I thanked him and wrote the date, title and the outcomes down.

"So we're going to be doing a few experiments in your pairs today and won't need your books so you can put them on the side. I've wrote a list of equipment you will need today on the board." Mrs Bailey said in a snotty voice and pointed towards the board. The first things my eyes landed on was Bunsen burner and I gave an inside cheer. I loved setting things on fire.

"And remember the safety precautions! Hair tied back, goggles on..." whilst she rambled on I put my side fringe into a swift quiff on my head above my ponytail and went to get some goggles while Lucas fetched the experimenting apparatus. I put my goggles on and my vision was slightly blurred. I had to get the ones with foundation smears on didn't I? I took them off to get some clearer ones and saw the Bunsen burner was lit. I grabbed a pair of the tong things and a limestone piece and held it over the Bunsen as instructed for 5 minutes.