Chapter 24

SO I WAS WRITING THIS CUZ I GOT 6K READS AND NOW I HAVE TO EDIT THIS BECAUSE IVE REACHED 7K WTF I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH I'VE NEVER BEEN GOOD AT ANYTHING SO I THINK 7K IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPS AND SHIT BUT I'M SO HAPPY LUV U's

7K AND 98 VOTES HOLY MACARONI

(August 2015) now we're at 19.8k reads and 334 votes, I love you all a lot :):):):)

____________________

"Where have you been?" Aaron asked me as I walked through the front door of my house. I guess he was expecting me home earlier. It was late morning and I had near enough done the morning after walk of shame. Except I kinda looked decent. Maybe.

"I was at a party then slept over at Phoebe's and Lilly's." I answered before climbing the stairs to my bedroom. Aaron mumbled something under his breath but I was too far away to hear it. I decided to have a shower as I probably stank of BO after being in that lounge room with all those sweaty bodies. Attractive, I know.

I stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on whilst letting the water warm up. My hair was kind of a frizzy mess as I slept on the couch last night.

After I had finished my shower I wrapped my hair up in a smaller towel and pulled my pink fluffy one around my body. As I was getting dressed I decided to make a plan of action for today. I needed to go shopping for Christmas presents as Christmas was only a couple of weeks away. It was still quite cold and my radiator wasn't on so my room was super cold. I pulled out some thermal leggings from my draw and pulled my hype jumper on over my t shirt. I grabbed some money before walking out of my bedroom.

"I'm going shopping. Do you guys want anything?" I popped my head around the living room door and asked everyone in there.

"Actually I'll come with you because I kind of need to get stuff." Aaron stood up and left the room with me following behind. I needed a lift anyway so this was all good.

"How was the party?" he asked me once we got in the car. I turned he heater up straight away as it was like -2 degrees outside. To me that's cold.

"Uh it was okay. There were lots of people and I don't really like people." I complained thinking of all the sweaty teens dancing like they had no other talents. It wasn't even dancing, more like grinding and other stuff.

"Wow you're a social person." he chuckled as the car rolled off the drive.

"I know."

We reached the shopping centre quite quickly as there weren't many people driving. Probably because it was snowy and the roads were a little bit slippy but oh well.

"What are you buying?" I asked as we got out of the car. We had to park outside as the levelled car park was shut.

"Uh a few things. I don't really know." he simply stated. We finally entered the shopping centre and agreed a place to meet at 1 ish. I walked up the escalator which went up to the second floor where all the ladies stuff is. There were bath sets and home decorations in the first section I was at.

I kept on walking, nothing really taking my interest until I saw a couple of cute photo frames. I could make a collage in the frames and give it to Liz and Trent. The photo frames were placed in my basket as I carried on venturing through the shop occasionally stopping at object that would peak my interest.

12:48am

I sighed and put my phone away in my pocket. Maybe it was a good idea to go and meet Aaron now. I picked up my trolly basket and took the elevator down to the ground floor.