Darry Curtis Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: Hi can I get a imagine it can be anything as long as you're Darry's girlfriend thanks love - AM

''Run! Just run!'' Someone kept telling you.

You didn't know what the hell was going on, but you just ran. You ran your heart out, until there was a dead end. You turn around, you suddenly see your worst nightmare running towards you...

''Wake up Y/N!!'' A voice calls.

You shoot up from your sleep. It was your boyfriend, Darry.

''Baby, are you okay?'' Darry asks while holding your hand.

''I-I'm fine... Just a little nightmare'' You say quietly, feeling like passing out.

Darry hugs you.

''It's going to be okay, I'll be here for and with you no matter what'' Darry whispers.

''Thanks Darry'' You whisper back.

As he started standing up, you get outta your bed and head downstairs. You started building up some breakfast for Darry. He came downstairs with you, and started getting dressed. You fixed him up some eggs and bacon. When he was done, he entered the kitchen shirtless. Darry sits down and brings out a newspaper. You scoop up the egg, but suddenly burning your hand.

''Ouch!'' You shout while dropping the spatula.

Darry turns around, he sees you blowing on your hand. He quickly stands up and gets some ice. You look up and him. He then goes up to you and lays it on top of your hand. Your hand started to feel better by every moment. Darry hugs you.

''Thanks babe...'' You smile.

''No problem, I hate it when you get hurt. I would do anything to make you feel better anyways'' Darry smiles.

You look up and him, then you two start to kiss.