Sodapop Curtis Imagine

Requested: @nudist <----- Tumblr account

Imagine: Heyyyy gurrrrlllll, can I have a sodapop imagine, it can be anythingg, my names Liz, and Ilysfm tbh <33333

''What did I do wrong? Am I unlovable or something?'' Sodapop asks.

''You know what you did!'' You shout.

Sodapop gives you a puzzled look. You roll your eyes and turn around. You start to walk off until you feel someone tug on your arm. You turn around.

''Just tell me what I did, an-''

''You stood me up!'' You shout.

Sodapop stops and stares at you.

''What do yo-''

''We were supposed to meet at Diary Queen yesterday at 7:00! I was there! I waited for you until the resteruant shut down! And you never showed up!'' You shout with tears welling up in your eyes.

''What are you talking about?! Your the one who stood me up!'' Sodapop shouts.

You roll your eyes while crossing your arms.

''What the hell are you talking about? You said we would meet at Dairy Queen at 7:00 and that's it!'' You say.

''You texted me last night, telling me that you changed it to somewhere else. And so I waited there for you'' Sodapop says.

You look at Sodapop, then down.

''I'm an idiot...'' You sigh.

Sodapop walks up to you and puts his arm around you.

''Your not an idiot... It's just that we thought of going to two different places'' Sodapop smiles.

''Well... You probably hate right now, I screamed at you, and made a huge deal out of nothing'' You say.

''No, I don't hate you. Everyone makes mistakes. I love you Liz. No matter what you do'' Sodapop says.

You smile and look up, you lay a soft kiss on his lips.

''I love you too Soda'' You smile.