Secrets (sodapop curtis)

Request: Hello! Could you write one with Sodapop Curtis where you met him through Ponyboy because you're Pony's best friend. And you've always had a crush on Soda but tried to deny it. Soda takes you out and expresses his feelings. You and Soda begin to date, but Soda wants to keep it a secret. You wanted to tell Pony because you've told him everything but Soda forbid you to. And so one day you and the gang go to Dairy Queen and you expose your relationship. Thank you!!

Name: None = (Y/N)

A/N: This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

A/N:  This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their  imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I  hope you enjoy!

 Your black converses pounded against the rocky ground as you ran away from the recent prank you pulled on Bob Sheldon. The laughter of your best friend rang through the air as he was running right beside you. You could hear Bob cursing aloud, but the farther away you ran, the more his voice faded off.

''He's gonna be in the shower for quite the time,'' ponyboy chortled, slowing down to a light jog after a few minutes. ''thanks for doing that with me (Y/N), really meant a lot.''

''Hey, anything for my best friend,'' you chuckled, playfully punching him in the shoulder. ''if you're goin' down, I'm goin' down with ya.''

 Ponyboy threw his arm around your neck and instantly pulled you into a headlock. You giggled brightly and began to fight him back. He didn't go soft and fought pretty harshly. In the end, you escaped his grasp and was free. Ponyboy patted you on the back.

''Seems that Dally actually taught you some good moves,'' ponyboy praised with a slight nod. ''I like it.''

 After a few minutes, you two finally arrived at Ponyboy's place. He insisted you two work on homework but you had a grumbling tummy who begged to differ. Ponyboy threw his backpack onto the rusty old couch in the living room and pranced into the kitchen, calling out Darrel's name.

 You dropped your backpack down onto the ground and walked over into the living room. You plopped down onto the floor and began to look around for the remote.

''Heard you were hungry?'' a voice spoke out of the blue. ''Mind if I take you out to catch a bite?''

 You twist around and immediately flushed as you realized that the invitation was coming from your crush, Sodapop Curtis. Having a crush on your best friends brother was always the worst thing to do, at least that's what all of your friends tell you. You've liked Sodapop ever since you've met him.

 You couldn't help it, he was a charming man, but also two years older than you. You've been trying to talk yourself out of your crush on him, but whenever you think the crush is over, he walks into your line of sight and the butterflies return.

''I um, I don't–''

''Soda!!'' ponyboy called from the kitchen. ''Where's Darry? He told me he'd be in the kitchen cooking dinner once I'd get back from school.''