Curtis Sister Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: Can you do an imagine where one of the gang members sisters wants to be a socs

''What?'' Darry asks with a surprised face.

''Look... I'm sorry... It's just, I want to become one'' You say while looking down.

''B-But, them socs don't know what's right from wrong!'' Steve shouts.

''Why do you want to be a soc? They don't know nothin, they stupid as hell'' Dallas says while lighting a cigar.

''I don't know! I just have a feeling that I should suddenly become you know, a soc'' You say while rubbing your head.

''S-Something's wrong w-with you Y/N'' Johnny says while looking at you.

''It's like we don't even know you anymore!'' Two-Bit shouts.

''You know what?! Get outta our faces! You..You Soc!'' Dallas shouts.

You look at all of them, they were all shunning you out. Your eyes start filling with water, and you run upstairs crying. When you get to your room, you start to cry in your pillow. Someone opens the door, it was Ponyboy. You look at him.

''W-What do you want Pony? I-I thought you were s-shunning me out'' You sob.

Ponyboy walks up to you and sits next to you, he puts his arm around you.

''I don't care what you do, your still my sister. And I love you... But I just want whats best for you... So please, don't become one of them socs'' Ponyboy says quietly.

''I love you too Pony. And if you don't want to become a soc, I won't become one. Plus, you always know what's best for me'' You smile.

You hug Ponyboy and he comforts you throughout the day.