Steve Randle Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: Steve imagine where you are his girl and he takes you to meet the gang but you're really shy and nervous?

''Come with me'' Steve says while taking your hand.

As you walk down the street, you look at him and smile. You and Steve have been together for so long, it almost feels like you've been married. As you walk farther, you get to his house. You enter his house, and you see a group of cute boys standing in his living room. They were all staring at you, you turn around towards Steve. But he turns you back around. You hide your face into his chest.

''Gang, this is my girl, Y/N'' Steve says while introducing you.

''Hey Y/N'' The gang says.

You take your face out of his chest and look at everyone. You didn't really feel comfortable around them, but they seemed nice.

''H-Hey everyone... What's your guy's name?'' You ask.

''Sodapop or Soda''

''Darrel or Darry''

''Dallas or Dally''

''J-Johnny or Johnnyc-cakes''

''Ponyboy or Pony''

''Keith or Two-Bit''

You turn to Steve and smile. Steve smiles with you. You turn back.

''You all seem very nice'' You smile.

''Well, we were all gonna head to the drive-in. Wanna head with us?'' Dallas asks.

''Sure'' You smile.

So the gang takes you the drive-in and you all have a blast. You got used to the gang after a while.