Randle Sister Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: You are Steve's younger sister and u have a HUGE crush on Johnny and he finds out but yet he takes you to different places and you both fall in love😊 thx!

There, you said it. You sat there. Waiting for a reply. Johnny's beautiful eyes were staring deep into your eyes. You smile as he starts to sigh, it sounded like he was about to say something. You brush your hair back from your face. Johnny stands up, you stand up with him.

''Come with me...'' Johnny says while holding his hand out.

You take his hand and Johnny takes you out of the restaurant. You started walking down the street, holding hands and talking. You kept laughing at his jokes, and you kept talking to him about your life, and what's going on it in. About Steve.

''You know Y/N... I knew that you liked me before you told me'' Johnny chuckles.

''Did I make it that obvious?'' You ask while rolling your eyes.

''No. Your friend {Your friends name} Told me that you did. You don't know how happy I was to hear that you liked me. Because I liked you, but I never had to the guts to tell you'' Johnny says.

''Well. It was a pretty big ste-''

''We're here'' Johnny interrupts.

You look up, and it was a big tree with a tire swing. You smile at it as Johnny leads you up the hill. You get onto the tire swing as Johnny pushes you, you laugh and smile the whole time. You suddenly fall off, Johnny rushes towards you. He holds your hand.

''Are you okay? I didn't mean too'' Johnny apologizes.

''It's okay, I'm fine. That was really fun'' You smile.

Johnny then leans in and kisses you. After, he tells you that he loves you. You two fell in love with each other, and took it to the boyfriend and girlfriend stage after a few weeks.