Curtis Sister Imagine

Requested: @kaecac<------ Tumblr account

Imagine: Can you please do an imagine where you are the youngest Curtis and the gang is really protective over you but when you try to help Johnny from his parents they hit you the gang gets really upset? Thank you!!!! :)

''When can we start eating?'' You ask while looking at your food.

''Give us a second would you Y/N? Were just discussing something about you'' Darry says.

You sit there with your arms folded. When they were done, you started to eat like a slob. After you were done, Johnny invited you over to his house, so you went over. The gang followed, but without you noticing. When you arrive, you enter the house, the gang stays outside and watches you through the window.

''Hey Mr. and Mrs. Cade'' You smile.

''It's Miss. Y/N. And why the hell are you in my house?'' She asks.

''Oh, Johnny invited me over'' You say.

''Johnny! What did I say about inviting sluts over?'' She says while giving Johnny a dirty look.

''Mom, she's not a slut. She's an a-amazing girl'' Johnny says.

''Come here, your gonna get the belt'' She says while grabbing a belt.

''Miss. Cade! Stop it! Don't whack him with that'' You say while stepping in front of him.

''Fine, I'll whack you instead'' So the mom whips you with the belt. You yipe in pain, as you fall to the ground, Johnny races up to you and holds you.

The gang saw what she did, and boy did they furious. Steve busted the door down, he didn't care though.

''Why the hell did you just whack that belt on our sister?!'' Sodapop shouts.

''Well she-''

Two-Bit tackles her, she starts fighting him, but of course, Two-Bit won. After, you all ran out the door. Laughing and scared at the same time, you kept looking back just in case she tried to follow you. When you got home, you hugged everyone tight and thanking all of em.

''We love you Y/N, and we always will'' Dallas smiles.