Sodapop Curtis Imagine

You were on the couch with Sodapop, his arm around you and you snuggled up into his chest. There was a blanket over you and you were holding it close, trying to stay warm as the cold air blew into the house. He held you even closer and you shivered some more.

''Are you going to be alright Jacqueline? I don't want you to freeze.'' Sodapop says softly.

''I'm going to be okay Soda, but thanks.'' You smile.

The movie continues to play and you could feel yourself slowly drifting off to sleep. But than the door swings open and the chattering of bunches of people fill your ears. You sigh and sit up, looking back. You saw that it was the gang, you uncover yourself and stand up, brushing off all the popcorn that Sodapop spilled on you.

''What are you guys doing here?'' Sodapop asks, turning the TV off and standing up with you.

''It's freezing out there Soda, you really think we'd stay out there?'' Steve says, shivering as well.

You look at Johnny who was staring at you, you blush like crazy and look down. You've always liked Sodapop, but Johnny also had your heart as well. A chill of coldness suddenly hits you and you start to shiver like crazy. Johnny gasps and takes his jacket off, wrapping you around in his jacket. You thank him and hug him as he hugs you. You look at Sodapop who was giving him a death glare, but Johnny didn't care.

''A-Are you okay Jacqueline? You s-seemed cold.'' Johnny rubs you, making you warm.

''I'm good, I'm warm now.'' You smile, making him blush.

Sodapop coughs and you look at him, you than decided to go back and sit back down. As you head towards the couch, Johnny starts to follow you. But than Sodapop catches his arm and pulls him back. You sit down with the gang as Sodapop has a chat with Johnny, and you could hear their conversation.

''Johnny, do you have a crush on Jacqueline?'' Sodapop asks, letting go of his arm.

Johnny starts to blush like crazy and looks down. Sodapop glares at him, folding his arms, hoping not to get the answer yes. But just like he predicted, Johnny nodded his head, replying with a yes. Sodapop wanted to tell Johnny that you were his, but he knew that you didn't know he had a crush on you as well. You never knew Sodapop liked you, and he wanted to keep it that way.

''Well, I'm going to go sit by Jacqueline now.'' Johnny says, leaving.

Sodapop grumbles in anger and follows him to the couch. Johnny sits down next to you and puts his arm around you. You snuggle into his chest with Steve next to you. Sodapop than comes over and tells Steve to move, he denied at first, but than moved. Sodapop sat down next to you and put his arm around you as well. You than sit up with Johnny and Sodapop's arm around you. You look at them and lift an eyebrow.

''Why are you two putting your arm around me?'' You ask.

''Because you're warm, and I-I'm cold.'' Johnny fake shivers, smiling.

''Johnny, you're so funny.'' You smile, playfully shoving him.

''Jacqueline! Look at this little piece of hair hanging from my head!'' Sodapop exclaims, tapping for your attention.

You turn your head and look at him playing with his hair, you giggle and Sodapop smiles. He looks at Johnny giving him the 'i beat you' look. You saw what was going on and saw that Sodapop was jealous, it was cute, but it seemed annoying as well.

''Why are you so jealous Sodapop?'' You ask, smiling.

''Because I like you! And it seems that you like Johnny more!'' Sodapop cries out.

You look at Johnny who was smiling at you, you than look back at Sodapop.

''I like you Soda, not Johnny.'' You smirk.

You look at Johnny, he didn't look hurt, but he knew that Sodapop has won. Sodapop smiles and hugs you, you stay in that posture for a while and couldn't stop smiling. You really liked Sodapop, and he liked you back.