Curtis Sister Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: Can u do one the youngest Curtis sister wasn't eating bc she felt fat and soda tells her that's she's bootyful and stuff

''Come on Y/N, why won't you eat this chocolate cake? It was your favorite food when you were little'' Ponynoy says while handing you the piece of cake.

You scoot it away and look at Ponyboy.

''Look, I just don't want to eat anymore... I'm perfectly fine right now, I'm not hungry'' You say.

Your stomach growls. Your brothers stare at you with a confused face.

''Your stomach just growled, that means your hungry sis'' Darry says.

''I don't care! I just don't want to eat!'' You shout.

You slam the table with your fist and storm off upstairs. Sodapop follows you upstairs. You sit on your bed with your arms crossed, Sodapop comes in and sits next to you. He puts his arm around you. You look up at him.

''Why aren't you eating? Food was your most favorite thing when you were little. I remember you used to eat and eat'' Sodapop chuckles.

''That's why I don't want to eat anymore... I feel... Fat'' You sigh.

''Fat? Your not fat! Why would you think that?'' Sodapop asks.

''Well, I've just been eating so much, and someone made fun of me at school of eating too much. And so I stopped eating for a while'' You explain.

''Who the hell cares what those stupid kids think? Your beautiful inside and out, not matter what. Now please, come eat with us, you need to eat. It's good for you'' Sodapop says.

You hug Sodapop and head downstairs with him. You start eating again, and before you knew it, you started feelings way better, and more confident about your body.