Chapter 42

*Caroline's P.O.V*

"Where are you taking me?", I quizzed Niall peering out if the car window. He had rented a car when we had arrived outside of the airport. Just a regular sports car, well regular for Niall Horan. I lifted my feet onto the dashboard slumping my body down a bit on the seat. 

"You'll see in good time, my dear.", he said all proper like. I rolled my eyes playfully scanning my surroundings. Beaches, beach houses, and white picket fences lined the road. Some people were biking, sitting on brown park benches, and even playing soccer on the side walk. There were little kids who seemed to be natives of the island running up & down the side walks. Compared to the hotel some houses were pretty run down but that didn't make the island any less gorgeous. The sun was literally shining everywhere you looked.  

Sun glasses needed.

"You drive to slow!", I whined releasing light groans. He chuckled at me taking a sharp turn making me slam into the window.  

"You're hilarious," I sarcastically retorted.

"Glad you think so," He shot back.  

After a couple more minutes of nonstop driving behind a slow ass truck in front of us he pulled into an aquarium.

"An aquarium?" I questioned rolling down the window. I moved my head out into the air as he parked making the sweet,crisp, warm air blow through my hair. I opened my door swiftly meeting Niall on the other side. I took his hand in mine intertwining our fingers as we walked inside the building.  

We bought tickets from a nice looking lady who of course was eyeing my boyfriend. It's a typical thing considering he is Niall Horan. Not complaining though, I had him all to myself.

*** 

"Want to swim with the dolphins?" He asked grinning cheekily as we entered the dolphin exhibit. My eyes opened with excitement. I had never experienced anything really like that besides touching a sting ray in a tiny shark exhibit. 

Wooh super exciting.  

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I cheered clinging his hand against my chest like a 4 year old girl.

"Yeah," he chuckled. He brought me towards a young lady searching through one of the cabinets for I assumed Dophin food.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked pulling out a couple wet suits and folding them. I assumed she was in charge of all the dolphin swimming necessities.

"Yes, we have reservations to swim with the dolphins," Niall plainly responded.

"Last name?" She searched through a book with multitudes of names written on it.

"Horan," Niall respoonded plainly.

"Come right this way, Mr & Mrs. Horan." She directed us towards a hallway covered in drawings of fish that were seemed to have been drawn by pre schoolers. I thought it was nice.

"Miss Goddard," Niall corrected as well.

"Oh I'm sorry, here is your wet suits. You can head to the changing facilities over there and meet us back out here whenever you're ready." We both nodded thanking her and headed towards the changing area's. They were simple curtains where we could change.

I stripped from my clothing trying to tug the wetsuit up. I felt someone's hands, someone's warm hands touch my cold skin forming goosebumps on my body. I shivered as Niall spoke.

"Need help, love?"

"What are you doing here?" I snapped trying to cover up my bum.

"Oh come on, its not like I haven't seen you naked before," He said in a duh tone. I blusshed at his comment and turned around allowing him to zip up my wetsuit. He looked very toned, and attractive in his. His abbs showing prominently through the thin fabric.

"Looking good," He whistled as we left the curtain.

"I can say the same," I chuckled. He pressed a kiss to my lips then securing his hand tightly to mine. We made our way to the little pool of water where the dolphins splashed, and played.

"So this is Ella, and this is Marina. Marina is the more fiesty one. You can choose which one's you would like to swim with." She jumped into the pool water stroking one of the dolphins.

I followed her movements and held onto Ella, Niall could have the fiesty one. It was funny to watch Niall attempt to swim with Marina. She kept ducking under water. Niall spit some water at my face and I shoved him into the water still laughing at him.

"Oh you're going to pay for that," He stood up in the shallow pool coming towards me. He lifted me out of the water making me squeal. I fisted his wet suit begging him to put me down. He dissagreed until the dolphin Ella came underneath him making him trip.

I was released.

"Seems like you have a new friend," Niall chuckled whipping his blonde hair to the side. I swam towards him giving him a peck, "And if you ever do that again, Ella won't be the only thing dropping you." I whispered onto his lips pecking him one more time.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Didy'a have fun today?" I quizzed chewing on the lobster on the plate in front of me.

"Definitely, thank you so much for bringing me." She smiled taking another bite of her food. "You nervous to go back to see my parents?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Niall, you know they will love you," She defended.

"We'll see," I sipped my drink then calling for the waiter to bring us our check. Afterwards, we walked to the hotel standing, and holding eachother as close as we could. As we got into the elevator Caroline pinned me up against the back of the elevator staring at me with pure lust.

"Since we won't be able to have fun with my parents snooping around, how about we take advantage of tonight?" She played a smile on my lips then removing the space between us. I kissed her forcefully, we both hungered for eachother. I turned so her body was pinned underneath mine. I grinded my pelvis into her's making her reach out for moans. We barely made it to the hotel room until people were looking at us, paps even taking pictures.

I could already see the headlines 'Popstar Niall Horan getting it on with new girlfriend Caroline Goddard'

I didn't care, all I knew was we had eachother right now and the moments were going to last forever.

*****

"That was-"

"Amazing," I cut her off still breathing hard, her in my arms. She nodded cheekily grinning pecking a kiss onto my lips.

"I love you, Niall."

"I love you too, Caroline. Anything for my princess," She let out a yawn and placed her head onto my chest. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.