Chapter 29

*Niall's P.O.V*

Its Caroline's and mine 6 month anniversary today, I had been with Caroline ever since about december. It was now June. Senior year is almost finished but I wasn't complaining. Caroline & I always talk about where we think we're going to end up next or who were going to encounter. I wanted to stay with Caroline because she meant the whole world. The boys & I were leaving for our TMH tour over the summer in July so I would obviously have to leave her for a good year.

She seemed okay with it but I knew we would miss eachother. The only thing that was possibly going wrong anymore was her confinement. She always kept to herself about basically everything, we never really talked about our feelings for eachother, her family, past those kind of things. It was like she ALWAYS wanted to live in the future. Over Spring break she went to visit her Aunt & Steve. Apparently her family was there as well and she went skate boarding with her older brother which ended in a bad accident. She was pretty broken with a torn ligament, broken leg, and another bruised eye.

She was basically a clutz.

I had been planning today over everything for a while now; I had a huge date planned. The only thing that really screwed up my plans were finals. Prom was coming up to so Caroline was always on the move trying to get peparations ready for the dance. I hadn't even asked her yet.

Other then that we were going strong, I just wish she would open up to me. I even allowed her to see Jack sometimes. Of course in a friend sort of manner. As bad as it may sound I sort of may had Eleanor stake out their times together.

What? I don't trust him.

Plus I can't imagine any guy not wanting their hands all over what a beautiful girl like her. Except the only boy who is able to get that close to her was me.

Only me.

"I'm so nervous," Caroline bounced her knee up and down figeting in her seat. We were waiting for the teacher to come around and hand us our tests. Caroline was smart, but she tended to procrastinate. Whenever we tried to have study dates she would be texting, not focusing, or staring off into space.

"Babe, please. You're going to do great. Don't even doubt yourself."

"I have a reason too."

I shook my head drastically. "Don't worry, when we finish this we're going to have a very special evening just you & me."

She smiled nodding and leaning her head on my shoulder. The teacher came past us handing us packets that looked like bricks.

I could sense Caroline's nervousness shifting towards my body. My face turned red and my body began to quiver. I tried ot focus on the first question but seeing Caroline on about the 6th question made my stomach twist into knots. Caroline glanced up at me seeing my confusion. She placed her hand on my thigh gave it a little squeeze and smiled at me. I felt a little better.

****

"Okay class, hand in your tests." I had litterally just finished the last question when Caroline was already done and playing angry birds on her phone. I placed her test on top of mine and gave them both to the teacher.

"How was it?" She asked me.

"Eh. You?"

"Easy."

"Of course," I sarcastically groaned. She let out a giggle and turned off her phone placing it on the desk.

"Class dismissed." The teacher chimed as the bell rung around the room. I got up from my seat pushing it in along with Carolines. I took her hand in mine and we began walking down the hall together.