Chapter 2

In the dark of night, screams of people can be heard everywhere in Konohagakure no Sato. The screams were ear peircing the Hokage woke up to investigate what was happening.

He looked out the balcony and saw a gigantic fox with 9 tails which happened to be the cause of all the screams. He looked down to see people running away from the beast. He noticed the beast to have the Sharingan. The bloodline of a famous clan in his village.

Being the Hokage, he changed from his pajamas to his usual blue jumpsuit and vest. He opened the cabinet on the corner of the room and took out his Hokage cloak then put it on.

He pays no attention to the waking figure in his bed as he roamed around the room to equipped himself with his usual gear, his holsters and his special kunai.

"Minato?", a woman's voice called out.

"The Kyuubi is on the lose. I have to go. Take care of Naruto and stay in here.", he said.

The woman nodded. He walked over to the woman.

"Take care, Kushina. I love you.", he said as his forehead touched hers.

"I love you, too. Be careful out there.", she said.

"I will."

They kissed. Minato rushes out of his mansion and was joined by his ANBU.

"What happened?", he asked.

"We don't know, Hokage-sama. But we found out a while ago from one of the witnesses about a masked man who seems to be controlling the Kyuubi.", one of the ANBU explained.

"Where is he?"

"On top of the one of the Hokage heads. He's doing absolutely nothing except for watching."

Minato sighed. Just then, a familiar ANBU, appeared beside him. The ANBU tilted his mask to the upper side of his head to reveal a handsome man with black hair.

"What took you so long, Fugaki?", Minato teased.

"I had to help around. How about you? Where have you been?", his friend snapped back.

"Hey, I was sleeping, alright? Now come on."

Fugaki smirked. Minato shook his head.

Fugaku was Minato's close friend when they were still in the academy. Minato, Fugaku, and another boy met one the first day of school and they became instant friends. The other boy was from the Haruno clan.

Minato, Fugaku, and the Haruno boy became genins together but only Minato and Fugaku upgraded to chuunins. Now, Fugaku was the highest officer of the ANBU while Minato is the Hokage while their other friend is currently a merchant so they haven't heard from him ever since.

"I'll take care of the masked man while you and the others restrain the Kyuubi.", Minato ordered.

Fugaku sighs.

"I wish Kizashi was here.", Fugaki states.

Minato sighs as well.

"Me too. I wish the 3 of us were fighting together like the old days.", Minato said.

"Yup. Just like the old days. Back when it was still easy. Only taking C or D rank missions and while on breaks, always training.", Fugaki agrees.

"Well... better get going. Don't want our wives to get out here and scold us. We'll talk later.", Minato jokes.

Fugaki chuckles.

"Right. Take care, Minato.", Fugaki says then both went their separate ways.

Minato rushes to where the masked man sat while Fugaku rushes after his ANBU forces and begins to shout orders at them.