Chapter 13

After school, Naruto and Sasuke walked together to the training grounds. Little did they know that 3 figures followed them all the way with a pinkette who was blindfolded, gagged and tied with a rope on her hands and feet. She appeared to be struggling to get away.

No one noticed the 3 figures as they hid from every civilian they passed by on their way to the training grounds. They were being extremely cautious.

Once the 2 friends arrived at training ground #10, they set their things under a tree nearby then both ran towards the open field. They began sparring, just exchanging blows and throwing each other kunais or shurikens.

They got their weapons from Sasuke which was given to him by his older brother. In a while, both were exhausted then sat under the tree where they placed their stuff.

"Not bad, teme. You improved.", Naruto teased.

"Not bad yourself, dobe. You yourself got better at Taijutsu. ", Sasuke countered.

"Not bad, indeed.", an annoyed voice behind them said.

They turned around to see Tadashi, Akiro, and Kyouji with Sakura, who was being gripped on the right arm by Akiro. She was struggling to break free from his grasp. Her hands and feet were tied with ropes, her mouth was gagged, and her eyes, blindfolded.

"Let me go!", she complained.

Naruto's face expressed horror as he stared wide-eyed at the pinkette. He stood up and so did Sasuke.

"Sakura-chan!", Naruto exclaimed with worry.

Sakura stopped struggling as soon as she heard the familiar voice.

"Naruto?", she asked.

Akiro threw Sakura to Naruto, who by instinct, caught her before she landed on the ground. Naruto immediately untied the ropes from her while Sasuke covered them.

"No one has ever told us to any of the authorities before.", Tadashi snarled.

"Because you're big bullies? So what? It's not like you are our bosses.", Sasuke taunted.

Naruto successfully took off the ropes, gag, and the hanky from her. He helped Sakura stand up and protectively wrapped an arm around her petite figure.

"Why the hell did you bring her here?", Naruto demanded while narrowing his eyes at them.

"To teach you 3 a lesson.", Akiro replied while cracking his knuckles in a boastful way.

"But why did you drag her into this mess?! I'm the one who you need to deal with, not her!", Naruto shouted.

"Keep our voice down our I'll break you!", Tadashi growled.

"I don't care!", Naruto said as he let go of Sakura and rushed towards the nearest boy who was Kyouji.

Naruto held back his arm to punch Kyouji and successfully did so. The boy fell to the ground with a resounding thud. Tadashi and Akiro rushed towards Naruto and both held back a fist to land a blow on the blond.

Sasuke rushed towards them and grabbed their wrists.

"Don't you dare!", Sasuke growled then punched both of them.

Tadashi and Akiro fell on their butts. Kyouji managed to stand but Naruto punched him which sent him back down again. Tadashi wiped the trickle of blood off his nostril and stood up.

He grabbed Sasuke's right wrist and prepared to punch him but was stopped by Naruto. Naruto held his free wrist and glared at him.

"What do you think you're doing?", Naruto taunted then punched Tadashi's jaw.

Tadashi fell back to the ground while Akiro grabbed Naruto's ankle and dragged him down. While on the ground, Naruto kicked Akiro's face with his free leg who in response, let go of his leg.

Sasuke helped Naruto stand up and both went back to Sakura who was standing a few meters away before the fight. Naruto extended his left arm as a sign of protection. Sasuke stood in front of them. The 3 boys stood up together and glared at them.

"Stay back, Sakura.", Naruto said.

Sakura knew Naruto was serious since he dropped the '-chan' off her name so she nodded and rayed

Naruto, Sasuke and the 3 boys did a fighting stance as well.

"Let's finish this.