Chapter 36

Naruto noticed the blood on where he was sitting and began to feel embarassed.

"Gomenasai for the couch, Mebuki-san.", Naruto said, looking down.

"Ie. It's fine. We're getting a new one to replace this old and rickety couch, anyways.", Mebuki reassured him.

Naruto rubbed his head sheepishly. He noticed the clock on their living room and took notice of the time.

"Arigato again, Mebuki-san, Sakura-chan. I have to head home now.", Naruto said.

"I think you should spend the night. Right, mom?", Sakura suggested.

"I agree. It's really late and I'm afraid that if you get out now, people will beat you up again.", Mebuki agreed.

Naruto was surprised at Sakura and her mother's concern towards him. He tried to reassure them but thought against it.

"Alright. But where will I sleep? And besides, I don't have anything to where.", Naruto said cautiously.

"That can be arranged. You can sleep in Sakura's room and I think I still have my husband's old clothes. I will also be the one to wash your clothes.", Mebuki said.

Naruto smiled.

"Arigato, Mebuki-san.", Naruto said.

Mebuki smiled back.

"Okay. Now, Sakura, please lead him to your room. You have an extra futon underneath your cabinet.", Mebuki ordered Sakura.

"Hai.", Sakura said then gestured for Naruto to follow.

Naruto obliged and a few seconds later, they arrived at what seemed like Sakura's room on the second floor of the house.

Her walls were light pink, her bedsheets were also pink, basically, everything in her room was pink, save for her pillows, cabinet, lampshade, and the bedside table which were all white.

"This is my room. Wait here. I'll go get spare clothes.", Sakura said.

"Arigato, Sakura-chan.", Naruto said.

Sakura smiled then proceeded downstairs. Naruto noticed that she had a balcony and went out. He took a good view of the village and the moonlight. He noticed that it was a full moon and gazed at it, thinking about a certain person.

Haruno Sakura.

He couldn't believe the sequence of events that happened that very night. First, he was beaten up, then Sakura came to his rescue, taking him to her mom to heal. And now, he will share a room with his one and only. He couldn't believe it.

He never knew how much Sakura cared for him. And he ended up falling more. He didn't think about his love as a petty little school crush anymore. He was sure that he was deeply in love with Haruno Sakura.

Sakura entered the room silently, searching for Naruto. She found him out the balcony, gazing at the stars. She watched him take off his hitai-ate in a sexy way, leaving his blond hair, wild and free, just the way she loves him.