Chapter 4

Kushina held baby Naruto in her arms while looking out the balcony of their house.

'I hope your father is okay.', she thought while looking at Naruto.

Out of nowhere, Madara appeared behind her. She sensed his chakra and turned around.

Meanwhile with Minato

'Where could he have gone?', he thought.

Fugaku appeared beside him.

"Where is the masked man?", Fugaku asked.

"Gone.", Minato answered.

"Have you found out who he is?"

"He claims to be Madara."

"That's impossible! Madara is our ancestor! How could he have lived to this very day?!"

"I am not sure if he is the real Madara or not but one thing's for sure..."

"What's that?"

"He's dangerous."

Just then, an explosion was heard.

Fugaku activated his Sharingan and found the area of the explosion.

"It seems to be near your house, Minato.", Fugaku informed.

"Kushina!!", Minato said then disappears.

He reappears in the area of the explosion where a crater was found. He looks behind him where Kushina is kneeling with their baby in her arms. He ran towards them and embraced his family.

"Kushina, are you alright?!", Minato frantically asks.

"Yeah... I'm fine.", she said.

"What happened?"

"A masked man appeared behind me while I was out in the balcony. Luckily, I already had Naruto in my arms so I jumped out. He threw a kunai with a tag on it but I wasn't hit."

Minato's eyes widened.

'If he thinks he can get away after almost killing my family, then he's got another thing coming!', Minato thought angrily.

"Where is he?!", Minato demanded.

"I don't know. He was gone when you came.", Kushina replied.

Minato looked over his shoulder where the Kyuubi is. The Bijuu was swaying its tails and growling. Minato stood up and turned around.

"Kushina, stay put here. I'll take care of the Kyuubi.", Minato says.

Fugaku appears beside Minato.

"What happened?!", Fugaku asks.

"He attacked Kushina and Naruto. Fugaku, stay here with them.", Minato angrily says.

He then ran towards the Kyuubi.

"Minato!!", Kushina shouts.

She runs after him.

"Kushina, wait!!", Fugaku shouts and runs after her.

Kushina stops after a few meters from Minato. Just then, chakra bound chains appeared from her back and into the ground. From the ground, the chains fly towards the Kyuubi and binds him. Minato notices and sees Kushina panting while trying to control the chains.

"Kushina!!", he calls.

Kushina drops to the ground while Minato rushes towards her.

30 minutes later

Minato and Kushina manage to take the Kyuubi a little away from the village and now they are in a glade in the middle of the forest. Minato stands in front of Kushina who is kneeling with Naruto still in her arms.

Kushina pants due to chakra exhaustion. Minato looks back at her with worry. He then looks at the Kyuubi again who is growling.

"Minato, what are we going to do?", Kushina pants.

Minato thinks for a while.

'I've got to stop him. But how?!', Minato thinks.

But then his face lightens up.

"I got it!", Minato says.

"What?", Kushina asks.

"I have to seal him."

Kushina's eyes widen at his words.