Chapter 10

6 months later

It was the first day of school. Naruto woke up real early that morning and had on a new set of clothes. Instead of his old white t-shirt and green shorts, he now had a black t-shirt with a spiral on the middle of the shirt and white shorts complete with green goggles on his forehead.

He did his daily duties and rushed out his apartment with his school bag to the academy. He was undoubtedly excited. It was the first step towards his dream of becoming Hokage.

On the way, he saw Sasuke walking towards his designated destination too. He waved at the Uchiha and the boy walked towards him.

"Ohayo, teme.", Naruto greeted with a smile.

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Hey, dobe. Excited for your first day, aren't you?", Sasuke said.

"Hell, yeah! Who wouldn't?!", Naruto enthusiastically said while pumping a fist to the air.

Sasuke shook his head.

"Come on, Sasuke! You don't wanna be late, do you?!", Naruto urged Sasuke and started running.

"Naruto, it's early in the morning. How can we be late?", Sasuke complained while rubbing his forehead.

"For training purposes, dumbass!", Naruto called from afar.

"Naruto!!! You're gonna pay for calling me dumbass!!!", he shouted.

Sasuke came running after Naruto and not long after, he and Naruto were running side by side to the academy. They arrived just in time for the academy to be opened by Umino Iruka, their soon-to-be sensei.

"Ohayo, Iruka-sensei!", Naruto greeted from afar while panting.

Both boys stopped in front of Iruka and panted.

"Ohayo, Naruto, Sasuke.", Iruka greeted back. "What brought you 2 this early?"

"Training purposes.", Sasuke said with a smile.

"Oh... okay. Come in.", Iruka offered.

Both boys nodded then went inside the academy. They both went to their designated classroom together. Naruto and Sasuke chose a 2 person seat beside each other and put their bags on the seats to indicate that they claimed those seats.

Naruto and Sasuke became close the day they met. In time, Sasuke was being noticed by all the young girls from the village and he now had a lot of 'fangirls' and Ino is one of them. Sakura isn't though.

Naruto didn't seem to bother though. They became very best friends and used to train everyday. But at most times, they act like rivals.

Timeskip 1 hour

Kids started coming in the academy to start their first period classes. There wasn't anyone in the training ground except for Naruto and Sasuke. Just when the school bell rang, they boh rushed to their classroom.

They were greeted by girls swooning on Sasuke. Sasuke rolled his eyes at them. The girls started closing in on Sasuke but Naruto kept them away. Only Iruka successfully pried them away by arriving.

"Ohayo, class. And welcome to the first day of school.", Iruka greeted all of them.