Chapter 12

Sasuke glared at the boys who flinched after seeing Sasuke's menacing stare. Sasuke sighed before continuing.

"I'm not sure if you will care but those boys attacked Naruto when he did nothing against them. They beat him up badly. If you don't want to believe me, ask Sakura.", Sasuke explained.

Iruka looked surprised. He looked at Sakura.

"Is this true, Sakura?", he asked.

Sakura nodded.

"Yes.", she said.

Iruka sighed. He turned to the 3 boys who were sweating.

"Boys, detention for 2 hours.", he said.

"Nani?!", Akiro complained.

"Come on, Iruka-sensei! You gotta be better than that!", Kyouji complained as well.

"He's a demon! It's just right that we should beat him up!", Tadashi defended while pointing at Naruto.

"Beating other kids up is not right when he did nothing against you. And it's just not fair that that event happened 6 months ago but you 3 didn't get the punishment you deserve. Now you get 1 more hour detention for disrespecting me!", Iruka shouted at them.

The 3 boys continued complaining.

"I have made my decision. Go to detention room, now!", Iruka ordered.

The boys stood up grudgingly and glared at Sasuke but he glared back. Sasuke could've sworn he read Tadashi's lips say,"You're dead" before they disappeared from the room.

"Alright, Sasuke. Take your seat. Who's next?", Iruka said.

Sasuke sat down. He noticed Naruto still staring at him.

"What? Nobody does that to my best buddy.", Sasuke proclaimed.

Naruto smiled.

"Thanks. I had no one to stand up for me and tell me that before.", Naruto stated.

"It's because of that 'demon', is it?", Sasuke asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, those bullies better watch their backs 'cause I won't let them beat you up again."

Naruto's smile widened.

"I'll count on it.", he teased.

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Whatever.", he countered.

Naruto chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes later, Sakura was next. She stood up.

"My name is Haruno Sakura. Pleased to meet you all.", she introduced with a warm smile.

All the boys in the room except Sasuke stared dreamily at her.Sasuke noticed Naruto glare at the boys with killer intent. Sakura sat back down. Sasuke leaned in towards Naruto.

"You're jealous, aren't you?", Sasuke teased.

"No.", Naruto denied.

"Come on. Don't deny it. I can tell you have a crush on her."

Naruto blushed.

"No, I don't.", he denied.

Sasuke scoffed.

"Deny all you want but I can tell Sakura has a crush on you too.", he challenged.

"Really?!", Naruto asked with hopeful eyes.

"So you do have a crush on her!", Sasuke teased.

Naruto blushed again.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone...", Sasuke teased.

Naruto sighed.

"...except for Sakura.", he finished.

Naruto sweatdropped.

"Hey, Sakura...", Sasuke whispered to Sakura.

Sakura turns around.

"Hm?", she asked.

"I have to tell you something.", Sasuke said.

"Oh... what is it?", Sakura asked.

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak but Naruto covered his mouth and put an arm around his neck.

"It's nothing! We were just playing with ya!", Naruto lied while sweatdropping.

"Oh... well, don't mind me.", she said then turned around again.

Naruto sighed. Sasuke bit his hand. He took his hands off of Sasuke and clutched his right hand where he was bit.

"Ow! What was that for?!", Naruto complained.