Chapter 16

Sakura rushed to Naruto's side while Ino and the other girls except Hinata rushed to Sasuke's side.

"You okay, Naruto?", Sakura asked sweetly.

Naruto sat up and rubbed his head.

"Yeah. Who won?", Naruto said.

"It was a tie.", Sakura said.

Sasuke sat up and he was bombarded with questions.

"Sasuke-kun, are you okay?", they keep on asking.

Sasuke groaned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're crowding on me. I can't breathe.", Sasuke said, rather rudely.

Immediately, the girls took a step back. Sasuke stood up and looked around. Hinata, Kiba, Lee, Choji, and Shikamaru approached Naruto.

"Good fight, Naruto.", Kiba said.

Lee offered a hand to let Naruto stand up. Naruto took Lee's hand and was pulled up to stand.

"Thanks, Lee.", Naruto said.

Naruto looked to where Sasuke stood and Sasuke approached him. Naruto and Sasuke stood face to face.

Sasuke held out his forefinger and middle finger.

"Good fight, dobe.", Sasuke smirked.

Naruto held Sasuke's two fingers with his own.

"Same here, teme.", Naruto teased.

Sasuke shook his head and smiled a little.

Naruto pulled his hand and noticed Iruka walk towards them.

"You guys okay?", Iruka asked Naruto and Sasuke.

They both nodded.

"Good. You both did well but you still need a lot to learn. Naruto, you should practice on your blocking and dodging. Not too much offense. Sasuke, you should attack more to prevent giving the upper hand. Not too much defense.", Iruka said.

"I promise I'll do better, sensei.", Naruto said.

"Me too, sensei.", Sasuke said.

Iruka nodded and smiled.

"I know you will. Now, you will all spar with each other so that you could practice your Taijutsus. Find a partner and spar together. I will grade you according to offense and defense. Understood?", Iruka instructed.

"Hai!!", they all said.

They began to pair up and spar with each other. Iruka turned to Sasuke and Naruto who were about to spar in front of him.

"Naruto, Sasuke, you may rest.", Iruka said.

"But sensei, we're not tired yet. We want to spar again.", Naruto whined.

"No. You both did well already. Besides, you both are gonna train later. Just rest.", Iruka said.

"But sensei...", Naruto was cut off.

"Orders are orders, Naruto. A shinobi must learn to obey orders. Is that clear?", Iruka said.

Naruto nodded. Sasuke put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Naruto. We'll spar later. Like he said, shinobi must learn to follow orders. And we're shinobi, right?", Sasuke reassured him.

"Not yet.", Naruto said.

"But we will be in a few years. We will have to learn all shinobi rules, eventually.", Sasuke said.

Naruto sighed and nodded.

"You're right. Let's just sit down.", Naruto said.

They sat on a nearby bench and observed their classmates sparring. They talked for a little while since they were bored.

After a while, they were sent home since Iruka was done grading them all. And of course, Naruto and Sasuke got A+ for Taijutsu.