Chapter 15

After that incident, the 3 boys haven't bothered them. Naruto seemed peaceful since he knows that Sakura will never get bullied again.

They lived happily and peacefully, knowing the 3 boys are sure to never get in their way again. Naruto and Sasuke deemed themselves worthy of being the best in class since they both do well in their studies.

Most boys envy and aspire to be like them while the girls still fangirl for Sasuke save for Sakura who thinks he's an absolute emo. Naruto doesn't appear to care about the girls.

Here they are in class, chatting with each other. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are talking about how their lives are going. It was still early in the morning so they took their time knowing each other more, not that they don't yet.

30 minutes later, the room began to fill with students. Just then, Iruka arrived.

"Kids, go to the playground now!", Iruka said.

They walked out to the playground. They lined up in a row with Iruka in front of them.

"Today, our lesson is Taijutsu. Naruto, Sasuke, come here.", Iruka said.

Naruto and Sasuke walked beside Iruka.

"You both will spar using only Taijutsu.", Iruka instructed.

Naruto and Sasuke nodded at each other and walked to the center of the playground. They stood meters away from each other, waiting for Iruka's signal.

"Ready...", Iruka said then held up his right hand.

Naruto took their fighting stances.

As Iruka put down his hand, both charged at each other. They sparred the way Iruka wanted them to. While they were sparring, their classmates have been betting on who will win and Iruka teached them on how to attack, block, and dodge.

"I bet Naruto will win.", Kiba, a brown haired kid with red paint on his cheeks said.

"I don't think so. Sasuke will win for sure.", Choji disagreed.

"The flames of youth are both in them but I am willing to bet that Naruto-san will win!", Lee, a black haired kid with fuzzy eyebrows said.

"What a drag.", Shikamaru complained.

"I bet Naruto will win.", Sakura said.

"No! Sasuke-kun will win! I can feel it!", Ino boasted.

"I a-agree with S-Sakura-san. I t-think N-Naruto-kun w-will win.", stuttered Hinata, a dark haired girl who was a Hyuuga.

"Whatever.", Ino said and crossed her arms.

15 minutes later and still not one of them emerged victorious. They stood away from each other in one knee, panting and sweating. Naruto wiped the sweat off his cheek and stood up together with Sasuke.

They walked towards each other. As soon as they were meters apart, their classmates held their breaths. They wanted to know what they will do next. Both boys grabbed the each other's shirt and held a fist while glaring at each other.

As soon as the blows came, they were sent a few feet away from each other and fainted.

Iruka held his hand.

"It's a tie!", Iruka said.

Then he turned to the students.

"Now, what have you learned today?", Iruka asked.

Sakura raised her hand.

"Yes, Sakura?", Iruka asked.

"I learned that we should always watch the enemy's actions and attack them at the right time.", Sakura said, referring on how Naruto performed.

Ino raised her hand. Iruka nodded at her.

"I learned that we should learn to block an upcoming attack or either dodge.", Ino said, reffering on how Sasuke performed.

"Both of you are correct. We should also never let our guards down.", Iruka explained.

As soon as he said this, Naruto and Sasuke woke up.