Medications

Harry Styles: 

After we got back to the apartment, Erica headed into her room to change. I went to my room and told her I was tired and decided to sleep in early tonight. She did not argue and told me she was right next door if I needed anything. 

I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes. Tour was about to start and I was not mentally prepared for it. Yes it would be nice to get away from all this drama but that note, it just freaked me out. Freaked me out enough for me to blank out and almost get run over! 

What was happening. Why was this happening? The doctors said her condition was not violent and no serious caution was necessary. Something is wrong. 

Flashback

While the rest of the boys went to the studio for last minute sessions, Ansley and I stayed back in the hotel. We packed for our trip back to England as we almost concluded the American leg of the tour. 

"We'll find your brother, don't worry," I reassured her.

With each day Ansley got more anxious. She made us promise that when we found Derek we would not try to contact him. Something about her wanting to surprise him and visit him alone? Although the thought of just leaving her in some random town without meeting her brother stressed us out we reluctantly agreed. 

"I'm really tired, so I think I'm going to rest now," she said as she gave me a quick hug before she headed to her room.

I stayed up waiting for Louis as I watched TV to keep me entertained. My eyes were glued to the screen but my thoughts drifted back to Ansley. It's been two months since I ran into her at McDonalds in NYC and she's changed so much since. She's lost so much weight, she barely tried to interact or planned to go out for fun. She was moody and gloomy most of the time. Louis tried his best to brighten her up but she seemed to have lost hope in reuniting with her family. It broke my heart to see her like this. 

I turned the TV off and went to check on her in her room. She sat still on her bed. Her eyes were wide open yet she said no words and was not looking at anything particular. I walked in and she did not look my way. 

"Ansley?" I asked gently.

"I need to go to the hospital," she said abruptly.

"What? Why?" I asked worried.

"I think someone is calling me to the hospital," she said blankly.

"No one is at the hospital Ansley," I said slowly. "Are you okay?"

"Take me to the hospital," she screamed.

I stumbled a few feet away from her. She never acted this way before. I nodded and called Louis. I left the room and went to mine.

"I think there is something wrong with Ansley," I whispered into my phone.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"She demands I take her to the hospital because she claims she thinks someone wants her there," I explained. "Maybe we should call a psychiatrist?"

"She's not crazy Harry," Louis said roughly.

"No- I wasn't- she needs help Louis, I think she is depressed," I said slowly. "Think about it, she's changed so much since we first found her!"