Careful

Erica Swan:

Stupid Harry Styles. He really screwed me up. All I could think about was his stupid lips and his stupid charm. 

I buried my face into my pillow and screamed. Why are boys so stupid?

"Erica! Its 2 p.m!" Louis yelled from the couch. "Wake up, you lazy ass."

"I'm up!" I yelled back.

I've got to get my shit together and go to this carnival with Louis. He's so sweet and charming. Around him, I feel safe. But around him, I am constantly reminded of Derek. 

"Hey you up?" Harry stuck his head inside my room.

"Oh, hi, uh yeah I am," I stuttered.

"Uh, we should probably talk," He said as he walked in.

"I've got a date with Louis in a few hours," I blurted out.

"Huh?" 

"I- uh- Louis would'nt let me sleep in unless I agreed to go out with him tonight," I shrugged.

"Well, have fun?" He said unsure.

"I plan on it," I whispered mostly to myself.

"Look last night was completely spontanious, I never planned on it going the way it did. I'm sorry," He appologized. 

"Its fine, it was a friendly kiss," I lied.

"Yeah, yeah that," he nodded.

"I wont tell Louis if you dont," I said.

"Sounds good, I would hate to hurt him more than I already have," he agreed.

----

"Erica, its going to be cold tonight so you might want to layer up," Louis said as he looked at my outfit.

I nodded and went over to get my jacket. Louis yelled asking me to get his phone that he forgot in his room. 

I went over to the room next to Harry's. It was a complete mess inside, clothes were thrown everywhere. The room had a strong scent of cologne. I laughed to myself, this was definately Louis's room. 

I looked around the mess for his phone. I saw it on the bed next to his piles of underwear. As I reached to grab it, a text appeared on the screen. It was an unkown number. Curiosity took the best of me as I read the text preview on the locked screen.

"Have fun dating my ex-girlfriend. You always seem to enjoy all the girls in my life. Careful who you screw with Tomlinson -Derek" 

I thought felt my heart stop beating. How did Derek know we were going out. He gets creepier each day!

I slide the screen, which allowed me to clear it from the lock screen. Maybe Louis won't open his phone till the end of the night. I don't want to ruin this for him. I want to make him happy, he deserves it.

"Ready to go," I asked and smiled at him.

"Yes," Louis smiled and walked over to me. "Are'nt you the cutest all bundled up, but I mean I'm cuter, at least according to the millions of girls on twitter."

I laughed. "So concieted Tomlinson."

"I'm just kidding, well sort of," he winked.

We soon left the apartment. I didnt see Harry around, I guess he left to hang out with Niall. 

"The carnival is a half hour drive from here," Louis said as he strapped himself up.

"Sounds good," I said as I reached out to turn the radio on.

As Louis drove, I scanned through the stations for something good. 'Bad Blood' by Taylor Swift played. It was about to end, I groaned. I remembered when Haylor was a thing. Soon the radio Jockey began to blabber about the song and its meaning. I was about to change it when I heard something that broke my heart in a way I didnt expect it to.

"Taylor Swift might have to retract her entire album which basically bashes Brit-heartthrob Harry Styles. Sources have confirmed on seeing America's pop diva with Harry today in what seemed to be a coffee date!"

"Well shit," Louis muttered.

I zoned out on what he said. All that I could hear was 'coffee date'. I freaking hate Harry Styles.

Immediatly my phone began to buzz. I looked to see Harry was calling me.

Well too bad, I dont want to hear or see him.

After he called for what seemed to be the billionth time, he bombarded me with texts. I never looked at any.

"Arent you going to answer that person? They seem to be desperately in need of your attention," Louis laughed.

"They can wait," I smiled at him.

Soon, Louis's phone began to ring. He pulled it out and his face was puzzled.

He connected his phone to the car so it was on speaker.

"Hello Tomlinson," the strangely familiar voice greeted.

My voiced hitched. My heart began to beat a million times per second.

"What do you want," Louis growled.

"Well seems to me that One Direction is about to lose a member," the voice said plainly.

"What are you talking about you ass," Louis asked, his voice getting irriated by the second.

"Oh, little Mr. Styles is currently tied down in my basement," the voice said non-chalantly.

"Derek what the hell?" I yelled.

"Oh hi Erica," he laughed.

"You're so messed up," I said.

"Thanks babe, love you tons," he replied sarcastically.

"Why the hell is Harry tied in your basement?" Louis asked.

"Because I need you to hand me back the most important girl in my life," Derek said.

"I'm not coming back Derek," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Sorry babe, I was talking about my baby sister," Derek laughed.

"Oh," I said my face turned a bight red.

"Tough luck, I dont know where she is," Louis lied.

"Well, tick tock. Harry is mine till you get your ass down here with Ansley," Derek said before he hung up.

"Well shit," Louis yelled as he hit his hand on the steering wheel.

"Lets go find Ansley and come up with a plan," I said.

I hate Harry Styles, but lord knows what I would do with myself if he ever got hurt.

//End of Chapter//

Oh my god you guys I'm so sorry for such a late update! I decided to finally throw a twist into our story. What is going to happen to Harry? :/ Comment your guesses!