Larry or something else?

Erica Swan:

I ran to my car after my little chat with Harry. Wonder how long it would take that fool to realize I just stole something from his wallet. This ought to be fun.

"You got something, didn't you?" Elena said, her voice rose with excitement. For a 28 year old boss, Elena was basically a teen at heart. She loved twitter, starbucks and gossip, yeah she was the typical teenage girl.

"Of course I did!" I laughed before I pulled out the picture and handed it to Elena. I put my hands out in front of me, and pretended the headlines where in front of me, "Teen heartthrob Harry Styles is so in "love" with Taylor Swift while he keeps a picture of his true love Louis Tomlinson in his wallet."

Elena's eyes grow wide, and she lets out a squeal. She ran to her desk, and began to scan the picture I gave her. As it loaded, she turned toward me, "This is going to be our best seller so far!"

Well, I'm glad that was done. Maybe I don't have to see that idiot again. Elena's whispering brought me out of my thoughts.

"Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles cozing it up in their flat, but where are the girlfriends?" she said as she typed it up on her computer.

"Well, if that's done, can I leave?" I asked, and walked over to her desk.

"Erica, I know you are going to hate this, but I need you to find out more about Styles," she said, and looked at me. She put on her stern but pleading eyes. "You are one of the best paparazzi I have, and Styles seems to love the young ladies so please?"

"Argh, you have got to be kidding me!" I sighed, "Why him of all people," I groaned. This assignment is going to be the death of me.

"Please? Double your pay!" Elena replied.

"Fine," I said, and looked over Elena's shoulder to see what she was going to post on Harry. "The fans are going to either hate us, or love us," I sighed, and nodded my head. This was something you had to get used to when your job was to stalk celebrities, you tend to get hate from fans. Hate never got to me, but I've seen how Harry's fans are. They take the hate to the next level.

Harry Styles: 

"What is wrong with you Harry!" Rob yelled. He was one of the people on our management team.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. If I ever see that girl again...

"Why would you even put that picture in your wallet, did it ever occur to you that you might lose it and it would get in the wrong hands?" Rebecca asked, clearly pissed.

"That was my fault, I pressured him to put it in his wallet," Louis stepped in.

"You are now going to be bombarded with the gay rumors again you do realize this right?" Rob replied, he seemed to calm down but was still red in the face.

"Let me guess, now Louis and Eleanor are going to be on "vacation" in Hawaii, having the time of their lives?" I said.

"That's what we have to do to try to cover up your mess," Rebecca growled.

"The fans don't believe it, you do realize that right?" Louis yelled at her.

"Louis, if they ever find out about Ansley do you know how hard her life is going to be?" Rebecca asked.

"Ansley," Louis whispered and tears started to trickle down his face.

"Are you insane! Why would you even bring that up?" I screamed at Rebecca. I swear Modest is made up with robots. They had no compassion what so ever.