Hi, I'm Erica Swan

Erica Swan:

Harry sent me to his damn flat again. I was getting sick and lonely. I was currently in my room lying on the bed. I didn't really have much to do, what since Elena just left me here to get the scoop of the "real" Harry Styles.

I pulled myself off the bed and went over to the desk where my laptop was. I grabbed it, along with my earphones and went back to my bed. I quickly logged on and started my music. I decided to check out the Gossip Magazine's site to see what Elena's been up to.

I scroll through pointless stories about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. The Vamp's tour announcement was one that had received a lot of attention and of course the world's most popular boy band that I've grown to hate more and more One Direction.

Its not that I hate their music, I just think they are a bit overly manufactured. Don't kill me though, those five idiots do have the looks that would make any female swoon.

After about twenty minutes on the website I logged off and walked over to the kitchen. I noticed Paul had left me alone. I walk around the flat looking for any security watching over me but it seems that they all left. That was strange...

I peek out of the front door, and no one seemed to be in the hallway, I quickly put my shoes on and grabbed my purse which held my money and phone. I ran down the hall toward the elevators. Still there was no sign of anybody.

Once I got out of the building, I walked down the street trying to figure out what to do. I tried to think of ways to keep me entertained, but all of them needed more than myself. Then realization dawned on me, why don't I just go to the hospital. I've been anxiously waiting to meet Ansley since this sudden connection she seemed to have had with Harry's secret accident, and also being related to Derek.

I caught a cab and went to the closest hospital near the flat. I guessed the boys would have her close by to them just in case of any emergencies. The cab took me straight to the front, I paid the driver and went down to the front desk.

"Is a patient Ansley here?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

"Who are you?" an old lady asked me.

"I'm- uh- I'm here with Harry," I quickly replied.

"Harry?" she asked as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, Harry Styles?" I announced.

"Ha-Ha why would Harry Styles that lad from that cute band be doing in a hospital darling," she tried to look convincing but she failed miserably.

"You know what, I'm just going to call him down," I sighed and walked away.

Time for a new plan. I turn around and see one of the nurses head into the bathroom. Perfect. I followed her into the bathroom. She went straight into one of the stalls, and I went to the other. I slowly tapped on the wall separating us.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I know this must sound strange but is there any way I could borrow your uniform?" I asked.

"You're mental," she retorted.

"It's an emergency," I whined.

"What kind of emergency?" she asked.

"I really need to go see a patient but the lady in the front wont let me go." I explained.

"Gretchen is kind of strict like that," she said. "Who's the patient?"

"Ansley," I replied.

"Ansley who sweetheart?" she asked again.

"Um- Ansley Archibald?" I replied.