What happened to me?

Erica Swan:

I left Louis to sleep and quietly tip toed out of his room. I went over to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. I found a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream so I grabbed the whole tub and a big spoon. I decided to sit in the living room and wait for that idiot Styles to come back home. He had a lot of explaining to do.

I turned on the TV and noticed 'Carrie Diaries' was on so I watched- I mean just drooled over Austin Butler. Now that boy was someone to fangirl over, not Harry freaking Styles.

I hadn't noticed the front door shut and Harry walk in until he came and stood right in front of me. His eyes were red, and puffy. It looked like he had been crying, but why?

"You okay?" I asked shocked at his appearance.

"Erica, I screwed up big time," he sighed.

His eyes didn't have that special glow to them, his face made him look at least ten years older than what he actually was. All in all, the "flawless" Harry Styles looked miserable and not the least bit attractive.

"Harry, why did you do it? You knew how much Ansley meant to Louis!" I said.

My temper started to rise as I remembered how upset Louis was. Harry had screwed up big time, and he needed to fix it. All this was his fault.

"I know!" he whispered.

"Then stop feeling sorry and fix it," I hissed.

"You think I wanted things to go this way?" he asked clearly starting to get upset with me.

"That's the problem you don't think!" I yelled, but lowered my voice as I remembered Louis sleeping in the other room.

"You don't know anything about me," he snapped.

"I know more than enough to know you're probably the worst friend ever. Who would do such a thing to their best friend?" I replied.

"She came on me! And all these feelings I shoved inside of me rushed out. I wanted to stop, but my body didn't. I know how horrible that sounds, and I regret not stopping myself okay? Louis means the world to me but so does Ansley. I always loved her," he confessed.

Wow, why did such an awful feeling rush over me. I felt pairs of invisible hands repeatedly punch me in the chest, the pain was unbearable. My eyes started to water. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Erica? Are you okay?" Harry rushed to my side as my body started to collapse to the floor.

He caught me just in time, and there I laid in his arms. My vision got blurry, my breathing slowed and before I knew it, I slipped into complete darkness.

Louis Tomlinson:

"You idiot! What the hell did you do to her?" I yelled at Harry from across the room.

"She- she just fainted," he replied. His meddled with his hands, a habit he had when he was nervous.

"I can't believe you," I hissed before I left him and went to my room to check up on Erica.

I walked in and noticed her laying on the bed. Her eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling. She looked so deep in thought I didn't want to intrude but just as I was about to turn back around she noticed my presence.

"You don't have to yell at him for me you know," she said.

"But I do, he's such an arse," I muttered.