Stuck In This Hell Hole

Erica Swan:

Harry is the biggest twat I knew. I feel like slapping them across the face every time he gave me that cheeky smirk.

"Well, where's my flat?" I asked as he walked straight into his.

"Change of plans, you'll be living with me in my flat," he replied.

"Living with you," I said slowly. "Are you mentally unstable? Hell no," I yelled.

"Shut up Erica," Harry hissed and pulled me into his flat.

Once we were both inside, he locked the door behind him. He huffed in my direction before walking toward the couch.

"No harry, I'm not living with you!" I complained again.

"Its not my fault, your boyfriend knows I kidnapped you, so you're stuck with me," he explained.

"But-"

"Don't worry, separate rooms!" he smirked. "That ones yours, and this one is mine, please knock before you enter because I tend to sleep naked."

"Oh, too much information!" I pretended to throw up before I headed to the room.

"At least we are kind of getting along!" he yelled after me.

"I still hate you Styles!" I reminded him before slamming the door behind me.

I walked around the room. It looked good, the walls were light blue. The bed was set up near the far end of the wall, filled with cute throw pillows. There was a window seat near the closet, the curtains draped down had sparkles which reflected off from the sun onto the ceiling and opposite walls.

I sighed and sat on the bed. What the hell did I get myself into?

"Erica!" Harry screamed.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped.

"We gotta go!" he replied.

"Where?" I asked as I opened my door.

"I'm off to the club, and you are going to take those paparazzi pictures and send them to your boss, Paul will bring you back here after," he informed.

"I don't want to go," I said stubbornly.  Maybe if I didn't listen to a word he said, he'd get fed up and let me go.

"You have to, your job is on the line," he replied, his voice growing impatient.

"I'll get another one."

"You wont be able to if I make sure to give word out to every magazine telling them not to hire you."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Babe, we both know I would."

"I hate you styles!"

"Can you just hate me while you're putting your shoes on?"

"Argh!" I screamed before stomping out of the flat.

Harry walked close behind me, and made sure I didn't run away. We sat in the car, and while the driver took us to the club, I noticed Harry seemed a bit off. He looked... anxious?

"Quit it," he hissed.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You're staring at me, stop," he ordered.

"What's wrong with me looking at you?" I said, annoyed at him.

"It's annoying," he replied.

"I don't care," I stated simply.

"Jesus, help me," he cursed silently.

"I'm the one to say that! You are the one holding me hostage here!" I complained.

"Feels like I'm the hostage most of the time," he muttered. "How did the Haylor article go?"

"You're break up is the hottest topic right now, everyone is talking about it. It still hasn't settled down," I explained.

"Good," he said simply.

We arrived at the club soon after. Paul dropped me off a few feet away from the entrance so it didn't look too suspicious as to why Harry was riding in a car with Paparazzi. I walked down to the club where dozens of sleazy paparazzi were trying to get Harry. I pushed my way to the front just as Harry got out.

"Harry here!" one screamed.

"No, look at me you playboy," the other insulted.

"Give me that billionaire smile," another teased.

Harry looked around, probably for me. I waved my hands around to get his attention. He nodded in my direction and gave me a big smile. I quickly snapped a shot before I could squeeze myself out of that tight circle. Harry had stepped into the club, and soon the paparazzi began to disperse.

I checked the picture I got, and began to work with a story. I had already gotten a clever title, I couldn't wait to show it to Elena. Just as I was about to leave the club to the end of the street where Paul said he'd pick me up, I saw someone exit a side door of the club.

It was pretty dark so I could barely make out their face. The person had a black trench coat on, skinny jeans and black boots. It was evident the person was a male, and he kept running his hands through his hair.

"Damn, I'm such an idiot," I muttered to myself as I began to creep closer to the male.

It was the one, and only idiot I knew, Harry Styles. He was sneaking out of the club he has just entered. What was the fool up to now?

I crept closer until I could faintly hear him. He was on his phone, and no doubt it was with Louis. He looked tensed and worried, as he looked around him.

"I'll be there soon, just snuck out of the club," he whispered. "Yeah, Louis she's with Paul. No she doesn't know where you are! No Louis, just sit there I'm on my way!" he said before ending the call.

He began to type something on his phone again. No, wait, he's calling someone. I waited for him to start to talk when my phone began to ring. Me, being the idiot I was had kept the volume on high. Immediately Harry snapped his head up and marched in my direction. I backed away from where I was and began to run when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He pulled me into him, and no matter how much I struggled to get out of his grip I couldn't.

"How much did you hear?" he whispered harshly in my ear.

He shook me side to side, and waited to hear my answer. I shook my head.

"I didn't hear much, I only just came," I whispered.

"Don't lie to me," he replied.

"I'm not I swear, I heard you end the call with Louis that's it," I said honestly.

"Fine, lets go to Paul, I'll deal with you later," he said pissed off as he dragged me over to the black SUV down the street.

"Where were you going?" I asked.

"To meet Ansley," he replied before he threw me into the backseat and locked the door.

**END OF CHAPTER**

okay so I'm not quite sure how long this was, but I'm having a bit of writers block so I'm sorry its so late! What do you guys think about it? Ansley's coming sooooooon (: Great I sound like Bieber! haha

Update soon!

-Tash (: