Take Me Back

Louis Tomlinson: 

The hospital has become my second home. Ever since Ansley fell in a coma, I've been staying at the hospital after rehearsals, sound checks and interviews. I've barely gone home, god I hope Harry's not made a man cave of our flat.

I sighed, so much has happened to us these past few years. The fans are amazing, and I'm living my dream. But the thought of going on tour, leaving Ansley behind, I just can't think about it. I remember talking to her about how amazing it was to travel to America, sing at Madison Square and make it big. She had always supported us, been there for everything...

Flashback

"Louis, get off me!" Ansley giggled as she struggled to push me off her.

"What you get for rejecting me," I laughed and wiggled my butt.

I was literally sitting on her, and I just hoped she could hold my weight! I laughed and jumped off her.

"Don't lie, you liked it," I smirked.

"Of course, who wouldn't love to have Louis Tomlinson on them!" she replied and winked.

This was the first time management had given us a break since 'Up All Night' was released. The rest of the boys had gone to visit family and their girlfriends. I decided to spend it with Ansley, since she really didn't have anyone to spend the time with. Besides, my mum was busy and my sisters had school.

"Louis?" Ansley asked.

"Yes love," I replied and walked over to sit next to her on the couch.

"I'm bored," she yelled and threw a pillow at me.

It hit my right it in the face! I laughed and grabbed the closest pillow and aimed it at her. She raised her hands to protect her face and fell back on the couch away from me. I stood up and threw the pillow at her. It hit her right in the stomach and she pretended to get hurt.

"Ouch," she said and looked at me, as she tried to cry.

She failed since she burst out laughing instead. I smiled at her and plopped onto the couch. Although we didn't plan to do anything today, it was still fun. We just hung out in my flat. We watched a movie and attempted to cook.

After we burnt the second pizza, I decided to just order take out. As I dialed the Chinese restaurant that was a few minutes away, Ansley was on the phone with Harry. He would always check up on us, incase we burnt down the flat accidently or something!

"Oh shut up Harry," she giggled.

I stood by the hallway and looked at her. She had really come out of her shell since the first time I met her. I remembered the our first encounter, she was running away from her foster mother. She was this scared, fragile girl who was lonely and confused. Its been a few weeks and she's stayed with us while we searched for her brother.

Secretly, I hoped her brother was harder to find. The thought of Ansley leaving us was unbearable. I hadn't connected with someone like her in quite a while. She really was perfect, everything thing about her was different. Right then I had an idea, something to show her what she meant to me.

I went over to the living room and grabbed the cell phone from Ansley. She looked shocked but shrugged it off.

"Hey Harry, yeah we have to go now. I promise the flat hasn't burned down okay?" I said and hung up.

"What was that about?" she asked and pulled me down to sit on the couch next to her.

"Well, I decided to do something for tonight," I said and smiled at her.