Little White Lies

Erica Swan:

Everyone said white lies once in a while was my only excuse for running behind Harry's back. Although I was terrified at what Derek did when Harry first went over to check on Ansley, I wanted to know what happened. Why Derek was so violent towards Ansley.

"Guys, I'm leaving," I called out as I grabbed my purse and keys.

"Where?" Louis asked as he popped his head out of his room.

"What no you're not," was Harry's response from the couch.

"Yes I am, I'm just going to the store to get stuff," I replied to the two of them.

"Louis, tell her she cant go," Harry said.

"You cant go," Louis said.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because- wait why can't she go Harry?" Louis asked.

"I- I'll get what you need. You stay here with Louis and keep him company," Harry sighed and got off the couch.

"No," I said firmly.

I batted my eyes to Louis and pouted.

"Tell him to let me go," I asked, extra flirty.

"Let her go Harry," Louis said, it clearly had a major impact on him.

Boys, I sighed. So easy to work with, like little puppies.

"But- she-" Harry struggled to try to convince Louis to let me go.

"Yes Harry?" I asked wide eyed and innocent.

"Fine," he grumbled and went back to the couch.

"Thanks Louis!" I cheered and gave him a hug.

"No problem," he smiled.

:-:

As soon as I sat in my car, I did the dumbest thing ever. I texted my ex-boyfriend.

Where are you? -E

Oh, look who wants me back ;) -D

Shut up and tell me -E

Babe, relax. I guess you didn't really like what Harry and Louis had to offer did ya- D

Derek I swear... -E

Okay, calm down. I'm at TacoBell -D

I'll drive there, be there -E

Haha Its a date -D

Well, this is probably the most dangerous thing ever, but hey I was curious. I wanted to know what happened between them. I was going to find out what happened between them if its the last thing I do!

I drove to the Taco Bell in the mall and parked the car. I walked into the mall, tons of people shoving and pushing their way into the largely populated building.

"Hey, glad you could come," a voice said from behind me before I felt someone's cold hands snake their way around my waist.

"Let go of me," I hissed pushing his hands away.

"Feisty as ever," he noted slowly unwrapping his hands.

"So Tacos?" he said.

"Tacos it is," I replied as I walked over to a table.

I went to sit down while Derek got the food. The mall was so damn crowded for a Friday. People were everywhere. I slowly looked around, and noticed a brown haired blue eyed girl glaring at me.

"For the love of god," I muttered.

I looked back at Derek who was busy ordering. I looked in Ansley's direction to see she had disappeared. I immediately got a text from an unknown number.

Why are you here? -Unknown.

Who the hell are you? -E

How dumb are you? Its me -A

What are you doing here? -E

None of your business, just get him away from me -A

No -E

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME- A

I don't care, im here to hear his side -E

Whatever have fun explaining this to Harry -A

she sent the last text with a picture attached. That little brat took a picture of Derek with his arms wrapped around me from a few minutes ago.

I angrily dropped my phone on the table. I whipped my head around trying to look for her.

"Who you looking for?" Derek asked as he slid the tray of food in front of us.

"N- no body," I stuttered.

"Why do you look so scared?" Derek asked uneasily.

"Why do you think?" I replied.

"They told you I see," he sighed.

"What are you hiding?" I asked straight to the point.

"Lets eat," he said simply.

"Derek!" I hissed.

"Look, its better you don't get yourself mixed into this okay?" he slammed his fist on the table.

"How dare you-"

"I'm serious Erica, enough," he spat.

"Why wont you just explain what-"

Before I could finish, my phone vibrated. The screen was turned upwards so both of us saw the person who had just texted me.

"Shit," I said pulling my phone away.

"Where is Ansley?" Derek asked.

"I don't know," I lied.

"Don't lie to me Erica, where is she?" his voice started to rise.

"I don't-" I began but Derek was already off his chair.

"Look I'm going to let you go because of the history we shared. Don't come in my way again, next time I wont be so nice," he hissed before he left.

"What the hell just happened," I said staring at Derek jog out of the mall.

***END OF CHAPTER***

AHHH! I hate my endings but at least this was wasn't much of a cliffhanger!

So im thinking of doing weekly updates, so I have time to write good chapters? Sound good?

ALSO //Please go read Sociopath! I'll be updating chapter two right now!\\

-Tash x