Protect Her

Harry Styles: 

I don't understand why I'm not mad at Erica. I mean she basically just told me she would ruin my life, expose my secret but I just don't hate her. 

But maybe it's time people knew about her, I mean maybe we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. It would get easier, wouldn't it?

Flashback

"It's got to be you," Zayn sang.

We were rehearsing for the concert tonight. Up all Night was in full motion with several concerts done and tons to do. This was insane, it's our first concert here in America, and I just want to make it a night to remember.

"Harry, you freeze up during the concert and the fans will certainly never let it go," Liam's voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry man I'm just nervous for the show," I sighed and went over to get my water bottle.

"I guess it's been a long rehearsal, we could all relax for a bit," Andrew replied, and motioned us to get off the stage.

Andrew was one of my favorite people to work with. He was our stage manager, well he was supposed to be our chorographer but none of us had any dancing skills what so ever so he just tells us where to go and what to do during the song.

"Man, I'm bored, lets go out," Niall said.

"Where to?" Louis asked and walked over to the rest of us.

"Clubbing?" Zayn replied.

"Nah, lets go out and see New York," Liam said and grabbed his keys.

"You really want to go out there as Liam Payne?" Zayn asked, as we all stared at him.

"Your probably right, disguise!" Liam said and smiled at us with his crazy grin.

Thirty minutes later we found ourselves near Madam Tussauds. We all decided to go in and check out the wax figures but Zayn and Niall were starving so we went to the big McDonalds right next to it.

"I'll be right back," I said and left our table.

I walked over to the sign that said men's restroom. Right as I was about to enter, a girl knocked me off my feet. Literally, she had fallen on me. She was frazzled, and looked right at me. She quickly apologized and tried to run but I caught hold of her arm.

"Hey, what's the problem?" I asked, she looked around us, was it fear in her eyes?

"I- uh I wasn't looking sorry," she replied quickly. She looked down at her arm which I held on to, and back at me. "I really got to go!" she said, and tried to get out of my grip.

"Are you in some sort of trouble?" I asked, worried.

"Yes, no, I don't know. I just have to get out of here before she finds me!" she replied, her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, mind telling me what's wrong? Can I help?" I asked and pulled her toward me.

I don't even know the girl, but I felt bad for her. She was too young, maybe fifteen. Who could she possibly be running from?

"You, uh okay sure. I need you to let me go so I can hide," she said, she twisted her arm so I would let go.

"I won't let go, but I will help you hide," I said cautiously. I slowly released her arm and took off my sweater. I handed it to her, she looked at me confused.

"Why are you stripping? The point is not to get noticed," she said.

"I'm not stripping, although I bet you want me to," I smirked before continuing, "put them on, that way the person you are trying to hide from won't notice you,"