(She) knew he was trouble

Harry Styles:

Although Taylor and I flying on a public airplane was not part of my plan, I sure was enjoying it! Erica was sitting to my right near the isle and Taylor was stuck by the window. Every two seconds, Taylor would complain about something and Erica would just sass her about it.

"For the last time Taylor no one gives a shit," Erica hissed as she leaned over me and was two inches away from Taylor's face.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" Taylor demanded.

"This plane ride will be the death of me," Erica muttered as she ignored Taylor and tried to fall asleep.

I on the other hand was not ready for the entertainment to end. I slowly slided my arm under Erica's head so it rested on her shoulders. I chuckled as Erica jumped and glared at me. Taylor saw my move and immediately pulled my other arm and wrapped her arm around it.

"What the hell Styles," Erica whispered.

"Well, Taylor I don't think you've met a member of Modest," I started.

Erica gasped but didn't object. I bet she was trying to figure out what I was doing. I turned my head towards her and winked. A smirk formed on my lips and a forced smile on Erica's.

"Wha- Why?" Taylor asked.

"Because we want this vacation as publicized as possible!" I explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But this was our romantic get away!" Taylor whined.

Erica started to bang her head against the seat in front of her. I laughed at how tortured she was, but decided to let her go. I handed her the brown blanket each passenger got, and gave her a sympathetic smile.

She grabbed the blanket out of my hand, wrapped herself with it and soon fell asleep. Great now I'm stuck with Taylor alone. I turned my head to face her, but Taylor was fast asleep too. I sighed and tried to fall asleep as well. But the annoying kid behind me kept kicking my chair, so I huffed and just scrolled through my tweets and mentions on twitter.

It was quite entertaining creeping on the tweets fans had tweeted. Many were sickened by 'Haylor' and hoped that it would end soon. I laughed at a few sexual tweets about me, they were kind of gross but I guess my fans were just being teenagers.

Finally we landed, and I shook Taylor and Erica to wake up. I picked up my bag and carried Taylors as well. Erica didn't want me to touch her stuff, so I let go and walked by her instead. Taylor dragged herself behind us, occasionally muttering "bitch" directed towards Erica.

"So what's plan?" Erica asked, as she dragged her suitcase along the path.

"Well," I smirked and slipped my hand into hers.

"Oh no, Styles I'm not going to be part of this!" Erica hissed, and shoved me aside.

"Ouch, alright!" I said, a bit hurt that she didn't want to be with me, even if it was going to be fake.

"What's going on?" Taylor demanded as she eyed Erica.

"Just being friendly," I muttered, before I walked over to the car that was waiting for our arrival.

-:-

We arrived at our hotel, in one piece. Somehow Taylor and Erica kept to themselves. I on the other hand had a massive headache so I left them in the lobby and headed to my room. I fell on my couch and turned my phone on. I scrolled through my contacts, hoping to find someone to talk to.

My finger stopped as 'Conner Kennedy' contact scrolled by. A thought flashed through my head, maybe this could work! I called Conner up and asked him to fly over here immediately. I promised him a date with Rita Ora if he helped me out. He finally obliged and told me he'd be here by tonight.