Confused.

Harry Styles:

I admit I was taken back by Louis. What was he saying? He couldn't possibly mean any of this. He loves Ansley!

"Louis-" I started.

"No Harry, I'm serious. I think its time I find someone who cares about me just as much I care about her," Louis cut me off.

"So are we good?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, but I need you to leave for a while," Louis said.

"Why?" I was getting a bit antsy since Erica was within earshot of us.

"I want to chill with Erica," Louis shrugged.

"You two aren't- you know," I asked.

"No, I mean no," Louis said and shoo'd me out the door.

"I- oh okay fine, bye Louis," I said as he shut the door on my face.

That was so strange. Louis couldn't possibly be over Ansley already! But what about Erica, those two aren't seriously going to be a thing right? I mean, I don't hate them but they are erm- not each other's type what so ever.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I pulled it out. It was Erica?

Thanks a lot, now I have enough drama to write my new column for the magazine ;) -E

You've got to be kidding me! She cant possibly write this!

Don't even think about it! -H

Ofcourse I am! You've got paparazzi in the house, you cant just talk in the open like this! -E

Erica I swear... -H

I'm kidding Harold, I would never do such a thing to Louis -E

What's going on with you two anyway?-H

You'll have to find out ;) -E

Ew, you disgust me! aha -H

Louis wants to watch a movie, but I just wanted to say I hope you two work things out! I'll see you around I guess -E

Alright, but not too close he's my boyfriend after all! lmao -H

Larry Stylinson will forever be together. Nothing can come between that, not even me! Haha adios! -E

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. This was definitely going to be interesting being friends with paparazzi. Although, Erica isn't as annoying and rude as she was before all this, I think we would be great friends.

I drove around to clear my head. I drove right to my special place, without even meaning to. I parked the car on the dirt road and got out. There was a small trial through the woods that lead to a small opening. A river ran through the opening, with a green river bank. It was my favorite place in the world. No one had seen or had access to this place, not even the boys.

I always did my best thinking here. The flowing water, the birds, the air- it just calmed me down. It helped me relax. I sat down by the bank and let my fingers touch the surface. The water was cold, and felt great pushing past my fingers.

My phone began to buzz again. I thought it was Erica so I immediately pulled it out, but it was Ansley.

Harry I know I screwed up but I need your help please I'm so sacred -A

What's wrong? -H

I began to worry. I never liked the thought of Ansley being in danger.

I think Derek knows where I am. Harry I don't want to be near him, please help me! -A

Well so much for relaxing and forgetting.

**END OF CHAPTER**

I know its short, but its Thanksgiving break and I'm going to have family over in less than an hour! So I decided a short update is better than no update!

I'll update next whenever I can! Thanks so much for reading it so far! 

love,

tash x