Let's Make A Deal

Erica Swan: 

After Harry confronted me, well lets just say I was a bit shaken up. What could possibly be so dark about his secret that I wouldn't be able to handle it? As I walked to my car, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Harry following me.

"A minute ago, you wanted me to stop following you. Now you are following me, I don't understand you Styles," I said, confused by his actions.

"Well, keep walking. I want to talk to you, but not here near management. Meet me at my house in half an hour," he replied, and handed me a crumpled piece of paper.

After he slipped me the note, he walked by me and down the street. I looked at him, what the hell was he up to?

I went into my car and opened the piece of paper Harry had given me. It had an address on it, probably his.

"He is more of an idiot than I thought, why would you give paparazzi your home address?" I thought as I started my car and pulled out of the parking space.

I drove for about 20 minutes, Harry's home was on the outskirts of the city. As I drove by I noticed more trees and less skyscrapers. I arrived at my destination, and pulled up by the driveway. Harry had a big house, with a fountain near the front. It looked at the typical English mansion. The bushes were trimmed and the house was kept in good condition.

I parked by car near the other cars and walked up to the door. Before I knocked, Harry opened and stood by the door. He had changed out of his 'international pop star' outfit to something a normal teenage boy would wear; a plain white shirt and sweat pants.

"I thought I told you to come after half an hour," Harry muttered as he stepped aside to let me in.

"Sorry, but I thought it would take longer to drive here," I replied.

Harry shook his head and lead me to the living room. He motioned for me to take a seat and went over to get a drink from the kitchen. I sat there looking at the interior design, for a teenager he had a pretty vintage but sophisticated taste.

"Wow, I'm shocked you haven't taken dozens of shoots of the room yet," Harry said as he walked back into the room and sat on the couch opposite mine.

"Eh, I'm not the kind of paparazzi to take pictures of celeb cribs more like the one to reveal the true identity of celebrities," I shrugged.

"Oh," Harry replied.

Really, 'Oh'. Wow he's more of an idiot than I thought he was.

"So, are you mentally unstable or something?" I asked as I made myself comfortable on the couch.

"Huh, a snooper and rude, great combination darling, really gets the guys drooling after you now doesn't it?" Harry scoffed.

"Oh shut it, and tell me why you wanted me to come here," I hissed. "I've got other things to do."

"Oh you mean you've got to go destroy someone else's life," Harry asked.

"Well, this was a huge waste of my time, but thank you for the address. I'm sure your fans would love to know where their idol lives," I smirked.

"Okay, I'll tell you!" Harry said and put his hands up. "I wanted to make a deal with you, I'll spill a few secrets to you, in return you stop snooping around."

"What?" I asked.

No one has ever just simply given their secrets up. He was hiding something, something he didn't want me to know. Big mistake Styles, now I want to know even more than before.