Tall, dark and Harry?

Erica Swan:

Louis and Harry wrestled around a little more until both got weary enough to go to sleep. I sat on the couch watching Teen Wolf like any other hormonal girl would. As I began to drool over Dylan O Brien, I didn't notice it was almost 11:30! The episode ended soon after, and I began to make my way to my room. I brushed my teeth, changed into my pajamas and jumped onto my bed.

"Why the hell am I not tired yet?" I asked myself as I laid my head down.

After about twenty minutes of restless sleep, I tossed and turned in every quick angle but didn't seem to fall asleep. I grunted and got off my bed.

I wonder if any of the boys are awake.

I quietly made my way to Harry's room, which was conveniently next to mine. His door was unlocked so I walked right in. That was one big mistake.

Harry was scrawled across his bed, with just his underwear on..

"Harry!" I said as I covered my eyes.

"Wha-huh?" Harry slowly stirred from his sleep.

"You awake?" I asked as I peaked through my fingers.

"Why are you in my room!" Harry hissed as he pulled his comforter on himself.

"I cant sleep," I admitted.

"Why not?" he asked.

"If I knew I would've done something to make myself fall asleep now wouldn't I?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need your sass at midnight," he sassed back.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Alright, lets go out for a ride, maybe you'll fall asleep then," he said as he pulled some jeans on.

"Arent you going to wear a shirt?" I asked as I noticed his bare torso.

"Why? Don't like what you see?" he smirked.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"Mhmm," Harry said before he took out a shirt from one of the closets.

"Lets go," he said as he left the room.

We both silently tip toed out through the living room as we tried not to disturb Louis. We ran down the hall to the elevators. Harry constantly rubbed his eyes to wake himself up.

"Okay first we go to Starbucks to help you wake up," I said.

"Yes Maam," Harry mumbled.

"Don't you dare fall asleep while you drive."

"I wont because you, Ms. Erica will be driving."

"No way."

"Yup."

And with that he pulled me out of the elevator to the car. This was going to be one hell of a night.

I buckled myself up in his blue Lamborghini, as Harry slid into the passenger seat.

"Starbucks?" I asked as I started his engine.

He gave me a quick nod.

We drove to the closest Starbucks to see they weren't open.

"Why isn't it open?" I whined.

"Probably because its 12:30," Harry laughed.

"Coffee doesn't have a specific time to be consumed," I huffed.

"Its fine, I'm up. Where to?" he asked.

"I don't know," I sighed.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Harry exclaimed.