My two idiots

Erica Swan:

I quickly strapped myself in and drove out of the mall's parking lot. Why was Derek so obsessed with finding Ansley? He was never like this when I was with him..

"Erica!" Louis yelled from the couch as I walked into their large apartment.

"Louis!" I yelled back and laughed.

He was so childish at times, but that's what I loved about him. So carefree, so young, so... What the hell were those two idiots doing?

As I walked into the living room to see Harry on top of Louis pinning him to the floor. Louis' tiny body tried its best to wiggle out of Harry's trap but it was of no use, Louis was stuck.

"What the hell," I laughed as I sat down and watched the two rough handle eachother.

"Help me!" Louis whined.

"I'm the princess you're my knight, it doesn't work that way babe," I joked.

"Roa-warm," Harry mumbled unrecognizable words before he stormed towards me.

Before I knew it, Harry had pulled me off the couch and held both my hands behind my back. He slowly bent his head lower to reach my shoulder where he gently placed his chin.

He smiled slowly at Louis before his lips glazed my ear.

"Princess is mine now," he hissed before he quickly lifted my body over his shoulder.

"No!" Louis yelled as he jumped off the floor and started to chase after Harry and I.

My body bounced violently as Harry ran and jumped around.

"S-s-top," I giggled as I pounded my fist against Harry's back.

"Never!" he replied as he ran into my room and threw me on my bed. He quickly locked the door behind him, right on Louis' poor face.

"Well well well," he smirked as he rubbed his hands in an evil gesture.

"Shut up Styles, let me go," I said as I threw my pillow at him.

"Never!" he shouted and pumped his hand in the air.

"Dork," I muttered.

"Shut up Erica, admit it, I'm a pretty badass kidnapper!" he laughed.

"Well, I seriously doubt that!"

"What do you mean?"

I slowly jumped out of bed. I cleared my mind and quickly did a foot-hand combo I had learnt at Taekwondo class. In seconds Harry was on the floor, as I ran to the door to reveal a wide eyed stuffed face Louis.

"I was kidnapped and you went to get food!" I gasped.

"I mean, I needed energy to come save you," he said with his mouth full.

"So much for my knight in shining armor," I rolled my eyes and nudged him out of the way.

As I made my way to my couch I heard Louis laugh.

"Hey Erica, how did you learn to beat up Harry like that?"

"Taekwondo class," I answered.

"Damn girl, you're a pretty badass princess," Louis said.

"You know it," I laughed as I glanced back to see Harry slowly getting up.

"I'll get you for this Erica!" Harry yelled.

"Seriously doubt that Styles!" I laughed.

// END OF CHAPTER ! \\

I'm so pathetic so sorry for such a late (?) update! And YESSSS I know its super short! But I have a birthday update tomorrow for a special reader so I promise that one will be extra long! :)

Hope you enjoyed this filler with Louis and Harry being the idiots they are! :)

-Tash x