Down the Road

Erica Swan: 

Louis and Harry came barging into the bathroom a few moments later. They both just stared at me and waited for a response but I just pointed to the mirror. 

Both of them took a few steps back and gasped at what they saw. 

"Louis, was anyone in the apartment before I got here?" I asked. 

"No, I was the only one," Louis whispered.

"Are you positive? No maids? Room service?" Harry asked.

"No, it was just me I swear," Louis shook his head. 

He went closer to the mirror and touched the writing with his index finger. He held it close to his nose to get a scent and shook his head again. 

"It's paint," he muttered. 

Harry let out a sigh of relief and I looked at the mirror to the boys. 

"This doesn't freak you guys out?" I asked bewildered by their calm composure.

"We get threats all the time, most of the time its just a bored loser who has no life," Harry shrugged. 

I rolled my eyes at the two of them. Unbelievable, they were shocked for what- ten seconds before they went back to normal. This was not normal. 

"I need air," I huffed as I stormed out of the bathroom.

"Erica wait!" I heard Harry call out to me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Well we were supposed to go shopping so might as well do it now," Harry said. 

"Are you serious?" I asked, "You just got a threat personally delivered to your apartment and you want to go shopping?"

"I'll call Paul and let him know about this," Louis said as he came out of the bathroom. "Just stay calm, if you want we will rent out a room for the next two days until we leave for tour."

"See that sounds normal," I said to Harry before I walked over to Louis. "Thank you for thinking about your safety for once."

"You're welcome," Louis said confused.

"Now can we go?" Harry said as he got the keys from the table.

"Fine," I nodded and left to my room to change. 

As I closed the door I heard Louis and Harry shuffle to the couch. They seemed to be talking in hushed voices. They were hiding something from me! 

I opened my door just a crack and leaned by wall. I could barely hear what they said but the only words I did pick up were 'Ansley' 'hurt' 'hiding' and my name. What were these idiots up to this time.

Harry called my name and asked if I was done changing. I quickly pulled on a romper and grabbed a pair of dark sunglasses. My hair and makeup were not done but at the moment I could care less. 

"Okay lets go!" I said as I put the glasses on.

"You look lovely," Harry nodded. 

"Shut up dork," I replied as I walked to the door.

I heard Louis laugh and turned back to smile at him. 

"See you around Tomlinson," I waved before Harry shut the door behind us. 

"Why are you nice to Louis but only sarcastic to me?" Harry asked as we walked to the elevator.

"Because you're Harry and he's Louis," I said simply.