After All

After Civil War

Natasha is at the cemetery, standing in front of Steve's grave. He died on the Civil war with the Avengers. and she can't believe nor accept it. She visited her daily, bringing flowers and talking to him, telling him the events happening..

For the 2years of doing it daily, Natasha never get tried and she didn't move on to her feelings to Steve, when they were left on the new HQ of Avengers to trained the newbees, they became more close, their closeness and feelings on the winter soilder. Steve was always there for Nat when Bruce left.

One day, when Nat is about to leave. She felt someone observing her from the tree.

Nat: I know your there. come out or I will shot you.
"You're still the same *chuckle*
Nat get confused, the voice sounds familiar.
Nat: who are you!? come out!!
"Hey, chill. its just me.."
Nat: oh my god!? Steve!!?? How?

Nat run towards Steve to hold him, checking if he's really real or just hallucinating..
Steve hug Nat, so tight and kiss her forehead.

Steve: I missed you badly and I cannot hide anymore.
Nat: Ehem.. so your telling me now your feelings Mr. Rogers? hahaha
Steve: Look who's visiting a grave everyday for 2years now, telling how he miss and love me lol
Nat: Do you want to be really behind that grave Steve?
Steve: Nat, I love you. come with me and let's live a peaceful life.

Natasha kiss Steve's on the lips and said yes.
Nat: After all you're still the one.