First Kiss

Before, I was hired as a trainer for young girls to teach them to kill. Then one day, when I trained one of those girls.

I remember that she leaned in for the situation when she was able to pinned me, turning me using her legs.

She asked me, 'Have you ever kissed anyone?' and I said 'no' and then she said, 'Do you want to?' Then she kissed me. I was a bit shocked at first but It was amazing.

I wish I could remember her name. That's what I remember as my first kiss." - James telling Natasha about his first kiss.

Natasha smiled at James, remembering the night when she also got her first kiss.

James: What's funny?
Natasha: I'm not laughing.
James: your smiling! Just the same as laughing.
Natasha: I just thought my first kiss also James.
James: Really? What was it like?

Natasha then lean forward and kiss James.. At first James was not moving, when Nat was about to remove her lips, James pulled her on her waist and deepen the kiss. Nat hands moves on James shoulder and hair. They just stop when they need to breath.

Natasha: Is your first kiss still amazing?
James: It was you... Natalia..
Natasha: Yes, it was me. The one who pinned you using my legs and It was my first kiss also James..

James smiled and pulled Natasha again to kiss..