Air

Its been a year now that I was recovered in the ice but I can't still accept the reality that I'm still alive. I usually visit Peggy in the hospital and tell me to accept the present and move on, eventually I will find the right one for me. which she experienced..

When I came home at Avengers tower and decided to go to my room. I heard a painful moan on the room before mine. it is Natasha's room. I'm about to knock but I stop. Do I really need to do this? Nat is a very tough person and doesn't want to mess things with her. I sigh and knock on her door.

Help... He.. lp...

Was only I heard, I soft and painful help. I knocked her door and saw her on her living room. lying.. with blood all over her stomach..

Nat!! What happened? Who did this to you? Wait. don't move, I will bring you to Med wing.

I carried her and run to the Medical section.

Nat please. take with me okay. Hang on..
Natasha: Steve.. Help.. Don't leave..

They check Natasha and told me that her previous wound was opened again.. Good thing she was rushed here because she's already loosing a lot of blood.
After 5 hours of unconsciousness, Nat finally woke up. I stayed to look after her, since all the Avengers are out of town.. and I don't have any business to attend to.