Civil War

Hi guys! Did you see the Captain America: Civil War movie? If not, better NOT to read below.. If you're okay with spoilers. Go read it. Anyways, it more on my opinion.

Got my heart broken because of Steve. I saw how Natasha is so concerned to him. She's so soft with him, always there for him. When Nat is talking to him I see a different Natasha, not the ass - kicking Natasha Romanoff.

1st is when Peggy died, I was disappointed on Steve's reaction when he saw Sharon. On that first part Steve and Sharon obviously want to kiss each other!!😤 Well, thanks to Sam for the interruption. && fyi. Nat fly to London just to see Steve because she doesn't want our dear Cap to be alone on that moment. If Nat only knew the elevator scene of Cap and Sharon☹️

2nd, the incident when King T'challa died. You saw that already, the phone scene when Nat said to Steve to stay out of this one. Thou Steve asked Nat if she's okay because she's on the scene when Black panther's father died. After that scene, Steve went into a bar like resto to see Sam and then the great Sharon followed.

Before team Cap recruited Ant Man, they meet Sharon to get all their weapons and that's the time our ship sink. Cap kissed Sharon😭💔

At the Airport, when Steve and Bucky are going to the quinjet to follow Zimo. Nat was there, she said she knew Steve cannot be stop. She fired Black Panther so Steve and Bucky can escape. So yes, she's the double agent but not literally.

So.. I think I don't ship Steve anymore😔

But the movie is great (MUST WATCH). I like Tony, his humor never gets old. He even teased Nat about Hulk. Sam with Bucky are great duo for me. They're funny. Tom Holland? He's a bomb! Two thumbs up for his spidey role, also to Black Panther, cool moves. All the actors are great!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Specially Bucky! I think I'm in-love with him!!😍😍😍 also their weapons improved esp Falcon, his red wing is present. I just don't like how they exaggerate the effects on their fighting scene. But all the twists and revelations, I'm speechless.. it gives me small heart attacks. I just don't like the ending of Zimo, how Tony been so childish about Cap's shield and where the fuck is Nat in the end!???

Well.. Congratulations to all the Actors of Captain America: Civil War.