I'm the Boss

"Abby, I think today is the day I ask Captain Rogers out." Agent Carley Keaton said to her friend and fellow co-worker Agent Abby Hall.

"Car, you say that every time you see him."

"I mean it this time. I'm gonna go up to him and ask him out."

"Then tell how you are gonna ask him." Abby replied.

"Yes, Carley. Tell us." a voice came from beside Abby. They turned to see Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, perched on a chair, watching them with a cold, sly glare that shot fear through the two girls.

"Miss Romanoff. We didn't-"

"That's what you're going to say? I'd probably have his name in the question."

"Oh, I was just saying we didn't see you there."

"I see. You were telling me and, Abby is it?, how you planned on asking Captain Rogers out."

Carley stammered intensely. "I-uh, I was gonna-uh ask him him t-to lunch or something."

The spy nodded slowly while Carley gulped.

"You're not going to ask him out." Natasha stated.

"Yes, ma'am."

"See that guy over there, Agent Murtaugh?"

"Yes."

"He's been giving you sideways glances for a week. You go and ask him out."

"Ok. Come on Abby."

The two agents got up and quicky walked away. Natasha smirked in amusement.

"Must you do that whenever a girl wants to ask me out?" Steve said from beside her, putting a paper down to reveal his face. She turned to him and her smirk grew into a small smile.

"No, but I like to see the look on these girls faces whenever I do."

Steve lightly chuckled and shook his head.

"Besides, it gets kinda annoying when every female here wants to ask my boyfriend out."

"I suppose. Come closer."

Natasha slid down next to Steve and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Juzt know if any girl slips under you radar and does ask me, that ill say no."

Natasha smiled and laid her head on him, cuddling in closer.

***
Credit to Muldoon22 :)