My Bestfriend's Girlfriend II

Steve: Hello Babe? Just landed. I miss you already.
Natasha: Babyyy😭 I'm gonna die without you. Please go back home💔
Steve: Hey Nat, don't cry please. We will make it. Why don't you go to the mall and do shopping? Call Bucky to help you.
Natasha: NOOO!! I can do that alone! I miss you baby. I love you. See you soon. Take a rest.
Steve: Thanks Babe. I love and miss you more.

***
Text message:
Steve: Hey Buck, can you go to the mall and check Natasha? I just want to make sure she's safe.
Bucky: Steve. No guy will go after her with her attitude.
Steve! BUCKY!
Bucky: Okay-okay. I will go there. 😒

***
I saw Natasha exit in a store. I don't want to approach that witch. So I just follow her behind.

Then she entered in an alley. I saw three guys followed her, they approach her. I thought they will just ask something but on what I see. They are harassing her. I run towards her.

Bucky: Hey!! What are you doing to her!?
Guy 01: Mind your own business asshole!!
Bucky: leave her alone!
I walk closer to them and one of the guys attack me. We fight, the three of them attack me. I saw Nat get a wood and hit the back of the one guy, then the other guy get a pocket knife and tries to attack Natasha. I run to her and push her. I was cut in my shoulder, I heard Natasha shouted. Thankfully a security guard heard her and run towards us. The 3 guys were caught. Natasha help me and rush me to the hospital.

Natasha: are you crazy!? Why did you do that!?
Bucky: WTF!? Why it is still my fault!? I helped you!
Natasha: yes! Why are you following me and just attack them!?
Bucky: what are you woman? I followed you because Steve asked me! I didn't attacked them! I ask them what are they doing to you and that fucking guy just attacked me! I don't know why Steve fell in-love with you!! You're freak!

I saw Natasha got hurt on what I said. I didn't mean it.

Bucky: I'm sor...
Natasha: No need. You're right anyway. I'm sorry and Thank you. I will go out for a while. If you need something I'm just outside.

When I'm about to close the door of Bucky's hospital room the doctor came.. I sat outside and called Steve. I told him what happened, knowing Steve he just told me that Bucky didn't mean it. He was just pissed off.

Natasha: Urghh!! Steve! I'm your GF for God sake!
Steve: Baby I know. I'm just telling the truth.

Bucky came out and look at me. I told Steve that I will call him again.

N: What
B: Can you help me?
N: Help?
B: the Doctor said that he needs to stitch my cut, I'm.. I'm hmm. Just help me okay? Ple.. Please?
N: You're scared of needles!?? Hahahaha
B: Shhhh.. Others might hear you!
N: Tell me first that you're scared of needles that you need me to accompany you.
B: Nat!! I'm running out of blood!
N: then spit it!
B: shit!!
N: what!?
B: nothing. Hmm Natasha, can you help me inside? Because I'm scared of hmm needles?
N: Loud!
B: urghhh!! Can you please help me..
N: LOUDER!!
B: FUCK! NATASHA, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE HELP ME INSIDE BECAUSE IM FUCKING SCARED OF NEEDLES!!

Some nurses turn around and look at us and they are smirking at me!!😩

Nast: okay. Lets go.