Chance (Part II)

Natasha: after our dinner, I immediately said goodbye to Pepper and go home...

On my way home, I called Thor to tell him what happened. (We became close since I am now working to his company. He's been a good friend to me and he always share his heart problems)
T: you okay? you want me to fetch you and have a drink?
N: That's why they always think that you are my BF! Haha No, I'm fine. I just want to spit it out. Thanks Thor.

***
The next day, I received a call from Uncle Phil. He told me that he will be in New York and wants to see me. I ask him where I can visit him..
P: Natasha! My dear. I missed you so much.. Your Aunt Peggy wants to see you also.
N: I missed you too. (hugged) where's Aunt Peg?
P: She's preparing you a drink. Where's Steve?
N: Uhmm.. we broke up.. 5.. 5 months ago..
P: Oh I'm sorry my dear, wait. let me call Peggy.
Peggy: Oh my dear Natasha, you're still beautiful. How are you?
N: Hi Aunt Peggy. I'm okay.. So what do you want to tell me??
Phil: Peggy, Nat and Steve broke up. I think Nat will just do the work..
Peggy: Huh? But they promised us that they will design our dream house? :(
Nat: Oh!? it's okay with me.. as long it will be okay with Steve also..
Peggy: I told you Phil!
Phil: But it will be awkward my dear.

Then Peggy called Steve and told him about the plan, unfortunately to Nat, Steve agreed to do the work.

Peggy: So Nat, when will you start? Can you do it next week?
Nat: Okay Aunt Peg, let me see the plan and I will talk to Steve..

***
I called Steve to discussed the plan.. He told me that we can meet so he can see the blueprint.
Steve: I'm sorry I'm late. I need to help Sharon on her work..
N: Oh, no problem. So here's the plan. you may take it and just call me for your ideas. we will start next week. (I can't see Steve longer.. so I rushed our meeting. I can feel my heart beating so fast. All the memories are coming back to me, so I stood up and said goodbye to him)

***

Next Week

S: Hi Uncle Phil and Aunt Peggy. (hugged)
Phil: We missed you Steve, where is Nat?
S: on her way. So I saw your plan, we will do everything to deliver it to you..
Peggy: Thank you so much Steve
N: Hey, I'm sorry I'm late.. my car got crazy again..
S: your still using that car? (laughing)
N: yes, let's start.

We worked all the day, Steve giving his ideas to me and me looking for materials. I did my best to show Steve I'm doing great, I level up my professionalism and maturity. I showed him that I'm great doing my job.
Around 5pm, we said our goodbyes to Phil and Peggy.

The next day, Steve called me to asked me something about work, but I can't talked to him calmly, I'm dealing with my stupid car. I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of a heavy rain.
Steve: Where are you? What's going on?
N: I'm stuck, my car just stop and I can't go outside due to heavy rain.. wait! I will call you back. I will try to look for a cab.
S: NO! I will fetch you. Where are you?

After 15 minutes, Steve came. I was so happy. I run out of my car and about to sit in front but Steve signal me to sit at the back. When I enter his car, Sharon was there.
Steve: Nat this is Sharon.
N: Hey. (I smiled, but I can feel something sting me inside)
Sharon: Baby, come here.. I will dry you up.. Nat, here's some tissue. dry your self also.
N: Thanks.. (I whispered, I saw Steve looking at me but I choose to look outside. it hurts!)

When I got home, as I close the door of my room, I cried. Why the hell I broke up with Steve!? and now I can't even wish him happiness with Sharon. I'm so jealous..