My Love From Another Star

I'm Natasha Romanoff, the brightest star (actress) of this generation. I'm very popular and everybody loves me..

But my life was about to change when an accident happened and when I met the one..

I'm Steve Rogers, I'm from another star.. therefor I'm an alien. I was stuck here in planet Earth for almost 400 years now.. (ofcourse no one knows that. I go with the flow and live a normal life in Earth) I'm still waiting for the right time, when I can come back to my own planet.

The Beginning..

(Clint is my handler and Darcy is my PA. Don't be confuse)
Clint: Nat you need to go to school!! Everyone is gossiping about you that your no brain! and also going to school can help your career!
Nat: oh.. oh!! you're right. they will think that even I'm very busy I can still manage to go to school!
C: yes right!
N: ohhhhhh.. I'm very bright! hahaha when was the last time I went to school and what subject I need to attend?
C: last month! and you need to attend your Philosophy class, this is the 3rd time will take it Nat. -___-
N: Urghhh.. I think I need to talk to my teacher.. anyway, let's go home. I'm tired. is Darcy done on packing?
C: Yes.

***

N: Clint - Darcy I'm okay here. you don't need to go with me inside my apartment's building.
D: But Nat! the last you go alone you met a maniac who wants to touch you.
C: Darcy but you remember what happened to the pervert right?
D: Ohh yah.. he was in coma for almost 4 months.
N: you two just shut up okay!? I'm going!! (and I walked away)
C: Come Darcy.. Dear God I just wish Natasha will change her attitude..
D: yeah right. something nice and matured..

Elevator.

When I enter the elevator there's already someone, a guy.. I think he's on his early 20's. I just ignored him until I realize I'm already near my floor but he's still with me.. Ohhh another pervert huh??

N: What do you want huh!? you want a fansign or a picture!?
Guy: what are you talking about?
N: Wohhh.. good pretending that you don't know me huh!? Okay fine. Here I will removed my shades. Im Natasha okay. Now where's your paper or phone? let's finish this.
G: I don't know you. and I don't care who you are!
N: Really huh!? Stop it! I know you're a maniac or a kidnapper! You just don't know how good I am in karate! (Before I can punch him, the elevator stop in my floor and the guy exit, I followed him)
N: you what are you do... Oh I'm sorry.. is this your unit? (Oh God!! He's my neighbor)
G: yeah.. Go.. (I waived my hand like I shooo her) I can't enter my password if you're there!
N: Oh its okay.. I will forget it anyway.
G: Go!
N: Alright! (Crazy!!)

That night I check again my twitter again (Clint will be mad again to me by doing this.. But I can't help it. I want to know what people think of me.. I read a lot of comments and tweets about me telling me that I'm no brain, stupid, lunatic.. and the most comment that hit me is that I got a surgery to achieved my beautiful face!! ohhhh crazy bitches! this is natural!!