My Love From Another Star (Part II)

Natasha
After the meeting with my manager for the Nanny's Diary. Maria my co-star gave me an invitation for her wedding.. It will be held on a Cruise ship. I happy said yes to her.. I excitedly think of my outfit. Of course I should look stunning in this event there will be a lot of media..

When I'm about to exit the building I met Sharon on the door.
Sharon: Hey plastic!
N: What do you want old lady!?
S: Ohh watch you ugly mouth. I bet you're invited to Maria's wedding I just want to tell you that you should really plan your outfit in that event because you know you will be definitely looks cheap since I'm gonna be there also.
N: Huh! you really think your still famous ah old lady? I just want you to know that in this era I'm the most beautiful actress. So whatever I will wear, even the simplest dress I will still be the crowds favorite. So I think your the one should prepare.. You know you should make effort to be notice hahaha
Sharon: you slut!
and I just walk out. That Sharon is really getting in my nerves!! Ohhh.. calm, stop.. I will get wrinkles..

Before I go home I went to Jane's little store first. I always go here I'm depress or I want to relax. Jane is my only friend since grade school.. I can tell everything to her.. we ate fried chicken and drink a lot of beer..

Steve
As I walked to home, a appliance store caught my attention.. I saw on their TV the news about the biggest meteors shower that will happen 3 months from now.. I smiled because I know this will be the time.. the time I can go home on my planet..

I was ready at my verenda when I heard my door opened. I check it and saw Natasha.. why she's here!? and why she knows my password!? I saw here lay in my living room sofa. I rushed to her..
S: Hey! This is not your house!! She smells alcohol, I think she's drunk..
N: Shut up! I'm tired.. I wanna sleep..
S: I drag her to stand up but she keeps lying down.. So I just give up. I pick all her things and get a blanket for her.. then her phone rings.. Thor..I answered it.
S: Hello?
T: hel.. Who the hell are you!? Why are you answering the phone of my GF!? are you a kidnapper!?
S: I don't care to your GF, she came to my house and sleep.
T: What the!? Where is she!?
I told where I live and hanged up the phone. I look at Natasha and saw how beautiful she is.. I sigh and whispered "beautiful face but ugly attitude tsk" I put the blanket on her.