Happy Halloween

This one is also great ;)

"Happy Halloween." Clint greeted to the couple who entered the large room where the party is being held. He smirked at seeing that Natasha had managed to talk Steve into them dressing as Caeser and Cleopatra.

But he did have to admit that the two really looked the part of the ancient and legendary rulers.

"Nice costume." Steve complimented. "Who are you?"

"Take a guess." Clint answered as he posed in his suit complete with sunglasses and a fake taser.

"You keep making fun of Coulson every year." Natasha declared.

"Admit it, you think it's funny." the archer said.

"Maybe a little." she said. "Where is Coulson anyway?"

"Putting on the rest of his costume. Any guesses as to what he is this year?"

"I give." Steve said.

"Come on, Steve. Just one guess." Natasha said with a knowing smirk.

Steve eyes widened a little when he realized what the two were indicating.

"You can't be serious." he said.

"Want me to show you pictures of the last seven years?" Clint asked seriously but with a smirk present.

"I'll take your word for it." Steve said.

"Kinda creepy, huh?" Natasha asked as they walked toward the buffet table with Clint following them.

"Just a little." Steve answered as he poured punch into a cup and handed it to his girlfriend.

"You've been his hero since he was a kid, Cap. I bet he has a secret shrine to you in a close somewhere." Clint said with a grin.

"Just how do you assume this?" Steve asked before he heard the door open. He smiled when he spotted Bruce walk in with Tony and Thor. The three walked over to the table and the team observed each other's costumes.

"What's your costume, Bruce?" Clint asked.

"Tony picked it." Bruce answered as he adjusted his white doctor's coat with a red heart in place of the pocket on the left side.

"He's a doctor at just about everything else. Might as well be a love doctor as well." Tony stated, dressed as the famed Doctor Who.

"And Thor?" Natasha questioned with an amused look.

"Friend Stark told me that this is a common proffesion on Midgard." Thor said as he looked down at the tool belt around his waist and made sure the hardhat he wore was still in place.

Even Mjolnir was somehow strapped to the belt with the other tools.

"It is." Natasha confirmed. "I'm just a little surprised that you agreed to it."

"I like this holiday of dressing as creatures and things you are normally not." Thor said with a smile.

"You like everything about Earth." Tony stated.

"Hey, where's Fury?" Clint asked. "He's suppose to be hosting this little party."

"I am." a voice stated that made Clint and Tony jump a little in surprise. Even though Clint is a master spy/assasin, there was still one person who could sneak up on him better than Natasha could.

The group turned and spotted the SHIELD director standing not even five feet away in a fancy tuxedo.

"Who are you suppose to be?" Tony asked.

"Bond. James Bond." Fury answered with a smirk before walking off.