Promise

It was raining hard when me, Bucky and Sharon decided to stay in our house to play UNO and have some hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.

Sharon tag along since she recently had her break-up with Steve. She requested to me not to leave her alone in her down time. So me and my boyfriend Bucky agreed that she can join us. There's no issue in that with Bucky.

After an hour. It was still raining hard and Sharon decided to go home. Bucky volunteer to accompany her going home. I felt sad, which Sharon notice which she just ignore. She said that she would really be happy if Bucky will accompanied her and Bucky push more his decision..

Before they leave,
Natasha: James, please go back asap.
Bucky: of course Nat, I promise. No matter what I will go back for you. Wait for me okay? I love you so much. Always remember that Baby.

**If you are Natasha what will you think about the decision of Bucky?**

It was almost two hours when they left. I started to worry then I heard the door opened. I run downstairs and saw Bucky, he hug me tight and whispered I love you. He was so wet, he told me that he got stuck on a muddy road and need to push his car. I told him to have a hot shower first.

Then my phone rings, it was Sharon. When I'm about to answer it. Bucky call me and asking for a towel. I drop my phone and give Bucky a towel.

Sharon is still calling after that. I answered it and she was crying and continuously saying sorry to me and asking for forgiveness.

Sharon: Natasha. I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry. I didn't know....
Natasha: What are you talking about? What happened?
Sharon: I'm sorry Natasha. I'm so mean... I should have not..
Natasha: SHARON!! WHAT THE FUCK IT IS!!!
Sharon: Bucky, James.. He's...
Natasha: WHAT DID YOU DO!?
Sharon: I'm sorry Nat😭😭
Natasha: WHAT THE FUCK!!! SHARON!!!
Sharon: BUCKY IS DEAD!! I'm so sorry Nat, we had an accident and ..

I drop my phone and run to the bathroom. The shower is on and the towel I gave to Bucky awhile ago is in the floor...

Sharon: During Bucky's wake. I told Natasha how James love her. He accompanied me because he wants to talked to me in private, asking for my help to put a surprise simple proposal date for her. Natasha broke down. I saw her in her lowest point during that days. But I know I need to tell her. She also told me that Bucky go back after that. He was soaking wet and showered. I told her maybe he really meant his promise to her. To proved to her that he was really true to her.