Traitor

"Captain Rogers has been captured" Victoria Hand informed Director Fury "Sadly as it sound, but it turned out that the last remaining HYDRA sleeper agent is the Black Widow"

"It cannot be" Coulson said "She's an Avenger"

"She is HYDRA, Phil." Hand confirmed "And she is the one that handed Captain America to Baron Strucker"

"Send everyone we had in. Just get Rogers out of there. We will deal with Romanoff later" Fury gave an order.

The two senior agents nodded and left the room immediately.

"Hill, tell Stark and Banner to prepare the med-bay. We don't know how bad Rogers' situation was"

"Yes, sir"

Coulson and his team led the strike with an army of SHIELD agents and Victoria Hand oversee the whole operation. Coulson was able to help Captain America out the containment cell that HYDRA put him in. They secure the Captain with multiple magnetic restrainers and a mist of sedative flow through the air vent.

They were able to help Steve out of the cell when the Black Widow was standing, guarding the way out.

"Move, Natasha or I have to kill you"

Natasha chuckled "You think you really can do that, Phil."

"How could you do this to us, to him? We were friends!"

"No, SHIELD is one of my mark"

"Don't bother talking to this traitor, Coulson" May interrupted "I will hold her off"

Coulson and Triplett took Steve out of the cell while May held Natasha off

"The Black Widow and the Cavalry, huh?" Natasha spoke up

"Never call me that"

"Tell me again, Fury. How could you let this happened?" Tony asked

"I already told you, Stark. I sent Rogers and Romanoff in for a mission"

"I mean how you could not know that Romanoff is a HYDRA!"

"She helped me, Hill, Wilson and Rogers take down HYDRA. How will you tell that she is a traitor when she help you taking it down?"

"She is a damn good liar" Tony muttered angrily

She was one of his closest friends. She was Pepper's best friend. She was an Avenger. She was one of them.

"I know you are angry at her, Stark but there's nothing we can do"

"There's one thing we can do, Fury." Tony said "Kill her"

"We don't know that she really is a traitor"

"She betrayed Steve. She betrayed us. She tortured him! Look at what she'd done, Fury!"

The elevator rang and the rest of the Avengers and their friends walked toward the two men. They all could sense the tension. Clint, Thor, Jane, Darcy, Pepper, and Rhodey were looking at them.

"What's the update?" Clint ask

"I'm sorry to inform you, Avengers but the Black Widow appeared to be the traitor in our rank and she's a HYDRA sleeper agent"

"It cannot be" Clint grasped

"It's the truth, Barton" Tony confirmed

"How should we inform the captain?" Thor asked "Eventually, he will know"

"You can go ahead and tell him, Fury. That his wife is the one who get him capture and torture him. But don't forget that she betrays him"

It took Steve three days to finally wake up but the wounds and bruises weren't healed properly. There's still a red mark on his torso with a sharp of hourglass, the Black Widow symbol. The mark that clearly identified the torturer.